Build Your SMS Subscriber List
Build a GDPR/TCPA compliant SMS Marketing list with our pop-ups, floating buttons, email converter, keyword, and social opt-ins.
SMS Flows & Automations
Drive sales with out-of-the-box Automations like abandoned cart recovery, customer winback, welcome series, product upsell, COD and more.
SMS Campaigns that convert
Create text message campaigns with segmentation filters synced with your Shopify and Yotpo data. Send MMS Campaigns with images and GIFs.
About SMSBump SMS Marketing
What is SMSBump?
SMS Bump is Shopify's most loved sms marketing and automations app. Tens of thousands of Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants are launching, growing and managing their SMS marketing with SMSBump.
Built to enable TCPA and GDPR compliance. Create SMS /MMS(Text with image) marketing campaigns in seconds and track results. Integrates with all major Shopify apps for Reviews, UGC, Loyalty, ESPs, Subscription services, help desks etc
Download now, set up in less than 5 mins and join tens of thousands of Shopify stores seeing a significant increase in their ROI.
Text marketing and automations
- SMS Flows - Create sophisticated SMS/MMS flows and let your business run on autopilot
- ROI Powered Text automations including Abandoned Cart Reminders and Customer Reactivation
- MMS support - Boost conversion by sending Image (PNG) or GIF SMS to your clients (US only)
- SMS Segmentation - Combine Shopify filters for more narrow targeting
- Run A/B Testing. Run different variants of a SMS message and measure performance
- Full support and tracking of Shopify discount codes + individual discount codes
- SMS campaign scheduling
- Opt out lists - keep track of unsubscribed clients
- Shopify POS - Collect subscribers in store. Segment. Launch targeted campaigns
- Send messages just the right time - Launch campaigns or send automations based on your customer's local timezone,
- Quiet hours - Input quiet hours based on your store timezone which guarantees that your clients would not be woken up in the middle of the night
- Country restriction - Send messages only to a certain countries
- Max cost per text message - Optimize your costs and do not send SMS messages above a certain threshold
- Emojis - Spice up your campaigns
- GIPHY and Pexels integration
- Detailed In app Analytics - Track orders, link clicks, SMS by country, conversion rate, amount spent, specific automation stats, campaign stats, Image SMS, GIF SMS special tags and many more
SMSBump plays nice with email marketing platforms, facebook messenger platforms, web push apps, support help desks, pop up apps, shipping and billing notification apps, product upsells, cross sells, reviews and UGC platforms, loyalty and reviews, subscription based apps
How to build your Text Marketing subscription list?
- Checkout language (TCPA + GDPR compliance)
- SMS text-word/keyword to our US short-code
- Double-click mobile optimized pop ups, embed forms, floating buttons
- Email to SMS converter, sharable links, automatic landing page builder
- Third party partners pop up enabling partners
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Free to install
Based on the country you will be sending SMS messages to. Starting from 1.5 cents per text message in the USA
Most recent reviews
Very good app for SMS marketing. I had heard a lot of positive things about this app before I started using it, and they turned out accurate.
I've been using the app for over a year. I've spent over $500 with them. DON'T BELIEVE ALL THE 5 STAR REVIEWS. Read this if you want a real review. This app performs well for basic stuff like SMS Blasts. The basic plan is super affordable, so it performs well in that. As our business started growing and I wanted to utilize more features, that's where the issues start. The amount of customers that reach out saying their discount doesn't work or they are receiving text messages that they shouldn't, based on my filters... Then you reach out to customer service... abismal. Customer service is on the other side of the World (I'm in California). They never quite understand the issue. They like to blame other factors than their app. Filtering and searching customers is horrendous. Good luck trying to find SMS history to specific customers. I wish I knew of these issues a while back. I have too many integrations, and too big of a customer list to make it worth changing right now.
Chris from customer service was very helpful! App looks great so far. A lot easier to use than some other SMS apps I've used before