Build Your Subscribers List
Build your TCPA/GDPR compliant subscribers list in no time using our pop ups, floating button, email invite, keywords, sharable links + more
Smart SMS Automations
Sell more with our pre-built SMS / MMS flows, including abandoned cart, customer winback, new order flow, product upsell, COD etc
Highly Targeted SMS Campaigns
Powerful enterprise grade segmentation for crafting your ultimate targeted SMS marketing lists.
About SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing
What is SMSBump?
SMS Bump is Shopify's most loved sms marketing and automations app. 800+ Shopify Plus clients, 6000+ Shopify Advanced and more than 20000 SMEs use SMSBump to fully automate all notification and marketing processes in their stores.
Fully TCPA and GDPR compliant. Create SMS /MMS(Text with image) marketing campaigns in seconds and track results. Integrates with major Shopify apps such as Klaviyo, ReCharge, PushOwl, Smile.io, Loyalty Lion, Gorgias, ReCart and more.
Download for FREE, set up in less than 5 mins and join 12000+ Shopify stores averaging a 35x increase in ROI.
Text marketing and automations
- SMS Flows - Create sophisticated SMS/MMS flows and let your business run on autopilot
- ROI Powered Text automations including Abandoned Cart Reminders and Customer Reactivation
- MMS support - Boost conversion by sending Image (PNG) or GIF SMS to your clients (US only)
- SMS Segmentation - Combine Shopify filters for more narrow targeting
- Run A/B Testing. Run different variants of a SMS message and measure performance
- Full support and tracking of Shopify discount codes + individual discount codes
- SMS campaign scheduling
- Opt out lists - keep track of unsubscribed clients
- + Many more
- Send messages just the right time - Launch campaigns or send automations based on your customer's local timezone,
- Quiet hours - Input quiet hours based on your store timezone which guarantees that your clients would not be woken up in the middle of the night
- Country restriction - Send messages only to a certain countries
- Max cost per text message - Optimize your costs and do not send SMS messages above a certain threshold
- Emojis - Spice up your campaigns
- GIPHY and Pexels integration
- Detailed In app Analytics - Track orders, link clicks, SMS by country, conversion rate, amount spent, specific automation stats, campaign stats, Image SMS, GIF SMS special tags and many more
- Google UTM tracking
How to build your Text Marketing subscription list?
- Checkout language (TCPA + GDPR Compliant)
- SMS text-word/keyword to our US short-code
- Double-click mobile optimized pop ups, embed forms, floating buttons
- Email to SMS converter, sharable links, automatic landing page builder
- Third party partners JustUno, Privy, WooHoo, Optimonk (CS)
- ReCharge, OCU, ReCart, ReConvert, Birthday Email, JustUno, MailChimp, Klaviyo, Slack, ZenDesk, Smile.io, Gorgias, Judge.me, CartHook, PushOwl, ReCart, Loyalty Lion, Checkout X (CS), ManyChats, Intercart, Bold Cashier, Shopify Flow, ReAmaze (CS), Loox (CS), Swell, (CS), YotPo (CS) WooHoo (CS), Rise.Ai (CS), Optimonk (CS)
Great alternative to: Attentive Mobile, Attentive, Slicktext, Retention Rocket
- Birthday Email,
Free to install
Based on the country you will be sending SMS messages to. Starting from 1.5 cents per text message in the USA
Overall rating Based on 699 reviews
Most recent reviews
I recently installed this app and quickly received an order so it was so excited seing how fast it worked but then I had no more orders. I was thinking what I'm doing wrong and I leave the tool working for more days instead looking it all the time. A few days later, boom more orders coming in. It works very well if your products and your store are good as well and now it represents about 15% of my sales. I'm not worried any more looking at the tool all the time as it's working automated, only for marketing campaigns and I look at time to time. You must have this tool for sure
Lu & Lulu™
Excellent app and customer service. Very easy to set up and allows you to recover a lot of money. So why not!?
The Salty Traveler
The app is ok. It's is kind of user friendly but the videos go way to fast. You can't really add any of the products that will really help until you pay a monthly fee. I don't want to pay until I know they will work. Every page I open a pop up is there which is nice but it is also is trying to sell the monthly plan.