SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Xensu, LLC

Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, Coupons, Two Way SMS & More

Crafted Memory

very good support. The app works well and is better than smsbump. Very pleased with the services they have provided.

EDEN + ASH

I was having some minor CSS problems with the app but once I reached out to support, they were quick to help and solved my problem within 1-2 hours. I am very pleased with the customer service! The app is also super helpful because I've been looking for a way to personally text my customers about their abandoned carts. This app does just that! Highly recommend!!

juicy chemistry

Hands down best app of 2020. FIRE!!!! Easy to setup and really helps AOV. Truly a no brainer for any shopify store.

New Blue Store

A friend recommended this app which is pretty cool to use. I’m looking forward to growing my text marketing. Also support has been really great!

Immune Fortress

Awesome, really helps to get abandoned checkouts to buy I definitely recommend this. it has helped me a ton

Brave Comfort

This app is very easy to use. It has helped my business and reduced cart abandonment. And most importantly helps you avoid leaving your hard earned money on the table. Which you've paid for ads to acquire the customer in the first place.

VTM BEAUTY

Great app, Great features. Easy to use and really helpful. Just recovered my 1st order after one hour of install.
Thank you support team for helping me to setup.

JEWELS DEPOT

Loving this this app. No such app is offering these features that we got from smsgo. No doubt this app will lead the other apps. Fast support and easy to use.

SlashCart Shopping

Such a nice app with great features. Really cheap as compare to it's features. Support is great and helped me to setup automation and my discount campaigns. Highly recommended