SMSGo: Automate SMS Marketing

Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, Coupons, Two Way SMS & More

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Svedax Shopping

It's so helpful for reducing abandoned checkouts at a massive rate. Also, there is chat support for 24 hours which is so rare for a Shopify app.

Shanzy

Such a nice app with great features. Really cheap as compare to it's features. The support team is also very active. Recommended

Crafted Memory

very good support. The app works well and is better than smsbump. Very pleased with the services they have provided.

EDEN + ASH

I was having some minor CSS problems with the app but once I reached out to support, they were quick to help and solved my problem within 1-2 hours. I am very pleased with the customer service! The app is also super helpful because I've been looking for a way to personally text my customers about their abandoned carts. This app does just that! Highly recommend!!

VTM BEAUTY

Great app, Great features. Easy to use and really helpful. Just recovered my 1st order after one hour of install.
Thank you support team for helping me to setup.

JEWELS DEPOT

Loving this this app. No such app is offering these features that we got from smsgo. No doubt this app will lead the other apps. Fast support and easy to use.

SlashCart Shopping

Such a nice app with great features. Really cheap as compare to it's features. Support is great and helped me to setup automation and my discount campaigns. Highly recommended