ProWebSms

ProWebSms

by Technovergence

SMS solution for small to medium shops: affordable & reliable

Monika84

I work with them for more then 2 years and I am very pleased, my costumers receive notifications regrding their orders!

Suzieskincare

We use this on http://www.skincarebysuzie.com , we tried most of the other SMS notification apps most seem to work well but we wanted the Twilio integration this app provides We do a lot of business over SMS these day, we take order, make appointment, have them funnel into our help desk via our Twilio number, So the problem we had with other service was when a customer responds to our notification asking for help, You have no way to receive it and not answering your customers is never good. so by using our twilio number with this app if they reply to the notification it goes straight to our help desk. I read the negative reviews below and don't understand how they apply to this app, I do not even see where you could buy anything. Add our Twilio number was easy. Had one question customer support answered in a timely manner.

Protees Project

So fantastic, so helpful! It reduced our SMS cost, very very useful. Looking forward for more fantastic and useful tools from your team!

Zymrat

The app works really well. They have an awesome support. We are definitely going to continue using it in our store.

Black Velvet Sydney

The support is SOOO good. love the app. www.bvsydney.com

Bighaat 2

NICE app , Can be used beyond any boundary...

Vision Store 2

Its been a great app till now I've seen at shopify in its scope.Thumbs up Mr Developer you've done a great job. Recommended