SMSIFY SMS Marketing

SMSIFY SMS Marketing

by Praash Apps

Create, Launch, Manage & Analyze your SMS marketing program

PawNecklace

Amazing customization options. Set up is quite easy. The support is always there to solve your queries.

Spurbaby

Works really well with my store. The support is amazing. The price is quite affordable. The user interface is really easy to use. I set up the campaign in few minutes.

Art Of Gadgets

Works really well. So far the best SMS marketing app I have ever used. Also the support was really awesome

Gadient Supply

The app is excellent. Very simple to use. Best of all their support team was very helpful and prompt in responding.

Hermosa Cosmetics Store

Their support is amazing. I wanted to get answer for a question and the team was there to help. Solved the issue in within few minutes. Great job team.

Epilo®

Works very well for my store. I have been looking for such app for a long time. Pricing is also very affordable. I will recommend for someone who is starting their business.

Jkcollectionsllc

App is very easy to use and simple to setup. They have good customization options and the support is really good. I had a small query and got response from them in just few minutes.

Epilo®

The team is very helpful and quick to respond. I like their chat box and customer service reps are always available there to answer. Setting up the SMS automations is very easy and pricing is low as compared to other similar apps.

CSC Munitions

I was looking for an inexpensive app with great features which allows customers to stay in touch via SMS and this worked perfectly. The developers are also great with taking suggestions.

LeAmore Boutique

Really Great Customer Service !! The customer service representative was patient and helped me all the way to setup the automations and new subscriber popup.

Previous 1