Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

bigstely

I enjoyed using this app. The API was very good and made this an effortless task. We are looking forward to using this channel.

igotyasomething

i enjoyed this but the review process takes a while. i'm still waiting actually, but the overall ease of use is good and the preview and connectivity it has to reach is great.lets you choose location oriented as well as other things would recommend

Umpalumpa Sweet shop

MissUxbridge

I used this app for the shopify account and found the application very simple and easy to complete. I just need to understand how to controll the advertisements. This I believe would be better accomplished at the end of application. This is very important as low budget customers need to specify their expenses at the very beginning instead of when charges have become too excessive.

Mryelh

You may struggle a little bit with the app, that has nothing to do with Snapchat is more less due to some restriction from Shopify platform. it's great wonderful and easy to use.

786 Cosmetics UAE

It was really easy to set up and I'm excited about starting with snapchat for ads! This seems like a wonderful opportunity for us.

petloverspots.com

The installation of Snapchat Ads was very smooth, and everything went according to plan!
Thanks for the great work!

teagueclothing

was very easy had to set up the account then connect it to shopify. Turn out good i think need to test it now.

Shop. Jamie Freya.

I downloaded this app to integrate Snapchat Pixel onto my Shopify store. Easy to use with a simple process.

Ibolift

Very good app and tracking info.....................................................................