Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Pushup Trainer Pro

Super easy to set up and hoping to reach a larger audience and get more sales! I love the promotional offer I found on youtube, spend $50 get $150 more on advertising money really love that.

VYXN APPAREL

This app is simple to use and on a platform that my target audience is familiar with. Glad i found it!

petstylesshop

I'm new with this but its simple and loving it. I will submit next time more information about this app.

ChrisPlea

sehr gut vieln dank und danke danke sehr viel danke das ganze ist eifach nur mega wie da funktioniert vielen dank

Strings Incorporated

Snapchat ads market to my interests and things that relate to stories and things that I like on the app and are very useful in regards to getting more word out about your website.

Fun Fabulous Designs

Super easy to install and create ad! I appreciate the ad credit! I look forward to getting results from Snapchat

iCovers.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

colorfullforest

its the first time Iam here but think that all will its good. thanks thanks thanks thank thank you are here.

Tranquility Eyewear

Wow, so much better than the apps from their competitors. Love this so much and would recommend to anyone trying to use snapchat ads for their shopify store - Tranquility Eyewear

Carma’s Boutique LLC

I'm new to the ad and I am hoping to get lots of sales. I heard great things about this app. Thanks Shopify!