Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Mishastyle

Hello

I have a problem with the Snapchat ad app.
When I signed in for the app. And I tried to update the information. the system asked me to remove all the advertising-related activities at Shopify Marketing, but when I went to do that the system refused to clear the ads.. I don't know why.

September 14, 2020

Hey there! I'm sorry you've run into this issue, we are investigating. In the meantime, below is the best way to get support in the future.

Please file a support ticket by following this link: https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help

Select "Shopify Integration" and then "Campaigns in Shopify's Marketing Tab" and then scroll down to fill out the form.

Alpha1Fitness&Apparel

fuk off ...........................................................................................................................

Casual Luxury

I have been unable to actually make an ad because after taking my payment info the websites buttons stopped working. Not easy to navigate.

Kris’s Top Picks

I used the app, when I got my free $100 in ads all my ads approved and wiped the money out fast, not one sell! Now an ad wont even approve before it expires! Not happy at all. Funny how it was approved so fast to get that free $100 from me but not now.

Big discount france

I spend lot of money for zero result , i can keep going to try more and different ads but for now poor experience sorry