Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Firefits.shop

i will give it a 4 rating now after i see what it can do i will give the rest of the review but the set up was very smooth if i could do the set up part again i will GREAT job on the setup :)

Chichizola

So far this is good. I can't see how the ads run. If I can see how they are run. I can tell you if it does well.

GlamourGirl

Really smooth and quick set up I didn’t have any issues at all downloading and setting up this app I would love this

Learning Buzzers

It would be good if in the list of countries, you would add Bahrain since a lot of businesses are located in Bahrain and use snapchat

YourHairMafia

This will be really helpful for my business and so far it was really easy to setup and hope everything else will run smoothly

NEWFURNITURECOVERS

Easy set-up. Very organised and easy to use. I think it will be extremely helpful to my business. I am looking forward to featuring my products on Snapchat.

MaskOrderOnline

good and easy for beginners like me, also instructions easy to find from internet. made for easy use and everything is clear

Cool2have

I use for the 1 st time and looks good, will see if results come...For now nothing to say more, need more time.

Direct Deliveries

I loved the app it really helped me out with the snapchat marketing end of shopify, I would 100% recommend.

flowing beauti

its useful to help me to discover a new way to publish my store and marketing my products.

Previous 1 3 4