Snapchat Ads , 2.236 reseñas

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 79% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 13% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de octubre de 2023

Anyone who is doing snap ads are wasting money lads. I have scaled multiple brands above 100k using facebook and tiktok. Just wanted to try using Snap ads because they were advertising everywhere. They are useless. I am also making a youtube video to show why they are the worst and show my 300k subscribers.

Sparkling Spin
Estados Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
17 de octubre de 2023

meh meh meh meh meh meh do I have to keep typing meh until it reaches an exhausting amount? because i'm already there meh meh

Black dragons place
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
15 de octubre de 2023

Customer support is worst, no reason they reject your ads and you cannot run ads. Waste your time raising complaints and no one replies except bots. Dont waste Your time with this!

PetsLyf

Elementary Shop
República Democrática del Congo
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
15 de septiembre de 2023

non serve a nulla per incrementare le vendite

T-SHIRT DIVERTENTI
Italia
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2023

I won't be using snapchat ads again! I did as the promotion required spent $25 on a campaign that I created via shopify and i was supposed to get a $100 ad credit. after my initial campaign ended i waited a week because that's how long it said it would take for the credit to be applied but it never came after I contacted snapchat ad support they tried to weasel out of the promotion by saying I didn't follow the requirements which I know i did and refuse to honor the promotion. so be it your refusal to honor $100 credit cost you potential hundreds more in future ad spend I'll use my marketing budget on the other sales channels!

GEFNET I.T. Services
Estados Unidos
7 meses usando la aplicación
29 de julio de 2023

The actual UI is alright. However, they spent and took money on a campaign which was turned off and caused me to lose money.

The customer service is useless, they can just send articles, which aren't relevant to your issue.

Interlumi
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
12 de abril de 2023

Never tell me why it violates the advertising policy
Always says I violate their policy ,but never tell me the details , what kind of ad I can show , I made the ads picture totally the same with the sample but they still says I cant use my ads

Blackrice