Avis (2 751)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 mai 2024

Snap Chat ads offer:
1. **Targeting Capabilities:** Snapchat offers robust targeting options based on demographics, interests, behaviors, and location, allowing advertisers to reach a specific audience effectively.

2. **Engagement with Younger Audience:** Snapchat is popular among younger demographics, making it a great platform for brands targeting millennials and Gen Z.

3. **Vertical Video Format:** Snapchat is known for its vertical video format, which is highly engaging and fits well with mobile viewing habits.

4. **Augmented Reality (AR) Advertising:** Snapchat is a pioneer in AR advertising, offering interactive and engaging ad experiences through lenses and filters.

5. **Brand Awareness:** Snapchat ads can help increase brand visibility and awareness, especially among younger audiences who are active on the platform.

6. **E-commerce Opportunities:** With features like shoppable ads and dynamic product ads, Snapchat provides opportunities for e-commerce businesses to drive sales directly from the platform.

7. **Influencer Collaboration:** Snapchat works well for influencer marketing campaigns, where influencers can create authentic content to promote products or services.

8. **Geofilters and Location-Based Advertising:** Businesses can create geofilters to target users in specific locations, making it ideal for local businesses and events.

9. **Video Views and Story Ads:** Snapchat offers video views and story ads that can help businesses tell their brand story in a creative and engaging way.

10. **Performance Tracking and Analytics:** Snapchat provides detailed analytics and performance tracking tools to measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns and optimize for better results.

Pleasures and Treasures
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 mai 2024

I recently had a fun experience with Snapchat. I used it to share moments with friends through snaps and stories. The filters and lenses were a hit, making every photo and video more entertaining. I also enjoyed discovering new content through the Discover section. Overall, Snapchat made staying connected with friends creative and engaging.

bibiicoz1.shop
Suède
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

In fact I didn't have experience on the Snapchat yet, but I'm learning about it.

VIDEP24HORAS
Brésil
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

Auto connection is good but still getting event quality error. Please solve it

JOHRIVISION
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 juin 2024

I like the customizable templates they provide and they make everything very simple

Baby Mama Essentials
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 mai 2024

Horrendous customer support. I started up some ads and was instantly locked out of my account. Ive been getting charged for ads for over a month. $156. Customer support has been terrible back and forth with automation. There is literally no resolution to my problem and they cant remove my payment method. Oh but they sent me a screenshot saying that their conversions showed I had 2,000 clicks. I have google analytics, google tags, and obviously shopify analytics and I can literally see how much traffic I get from snapchat ads. It is nowhere near this number. I would be very careful about this sketchy ad program.

ElizondoCulture
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 avril 2024

It was pretty easy to create an ad on their beginner mode.

ItsGivingFace
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 avril 2024

Very easy process compared to other apps.

AHZURI
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

Got more sessions on my store and thank you

babyshopbycollin.com
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 juin 2024

Snap chat is a use-full app for digital marketing and other stuff we can run or grow our business by using this app

CarryStore