Snapchat Ads , 2 631 recensioner

• 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 maj 2024

Horrendous customer support. I started up some ads and was instantly locked out of my account. Ive been getting charged for ads for over a month. $156. Customer support has been terrible back and forth with automation. There is literally no resolution to my problem and they cant remove my payment method. Oh but they sent me a screenshot saying that their conversions showed I had 2,000 clicks. I have google analytics, google tags, and obviously shopify analytics and I can literally see how much traffic I get from snapchat ads. It is nowhere near this number. I would be very careful about this sketchy ad program.

ElizondoCulture
8 dagar användning av appen
19 april 2024

can't connect it to Shopify

J80FIT
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
19 mars 2024

I don't know yet, i have start using it then I can review.

JGR with a touch of Maori
Nya Zeeland
20 minuter användning av appen
27 februari 2024

the app isnt working on my shopify

Lace Lounge
Kanada
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
28 december 2023

Hard to use

Kaabico
Kuwait
8 oktober 2023

Anyone who is doing snap ads are wasting money lads. I have scaled multiple brands above 100k using facebook and tiktok. Just wanted to try using Snap ads because they were advertising everywhere. They are useless. I am also making a youtube video to show why they are the worst and show my 300k subscribers.

Sparkling Spin
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
13 juni 2023

I won't be using snapchat ads again! I did as the promotion required spent $25 on a campaign that I created via shopify and i was supposed to get a $100 ad credit. after my initial campaign ended i waited a week because that's how long it said it would take for the credit to be applied but it never came after I contacted snapchat ad support they tried to weasel out of the promotion by saying I didn't follow the requirements which I know i did and refuse to honor the promotion. so be it your refusal to honor $100 credit cost you potential hundreds more in future ad spend I'll use my marketing budget on the other sales channels!

GEFNET I.T. Services
7 månader användning av appen
7 december 2023

super application

Elementary Shop
Kongo-Kinshasa
29 juli 2023

The actual UI is alright. However, they spent and took money on a campaign which was turned off and caused me to lose money.

The customer service is useless, they can just send articles, which aren't relevant to your issue.

Interlumi
Storbritannien
17 oktober 2023

meh meh meh meh meh meh do I have to keep typing meh until it reaches an exhausting amount? because i'm already there meh meh

Black dragons place
Kanada
Ungefär en månad användning av appen