Snapchat Ads , 2 184 recensioner

• 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 april 2023

Never tell me why it violates the advertising policy
Always says I violate their policy ,but never tell me the details , what kind of ad I can show , I made the ads picture totally the same with the sample but they still says I cant use my ads

Blackrice
Kina
3 månader användning av appen
8 juni 2023

I have submitted a request regarding a problem in my business manager and no answer to this day. I paid and had no return on investment because i could not run my ads any longer. It is very disappointing because i worked very hard to get my ads running and my business is now on pause and impossible to know why..

Hamalhi
Schweiz
29 dagar användning av appen
11 april 2023

Very hard to use, lots of the ads are rejected with no real reason, and lots of technical issues, meta is much better in managing their ads.

The Skincare District
Förenade Arabemiraten
5 månader användning av appen
24 april 2023

not working on chrome. I want to run snap ads on my shopify store so i downloaded the app. Tried making an account and it just keeps refreshing when i input my Snap account information. So i went on Snap Ads website and the same issue occured. I cleared chrome cache , cookies, relaunched chrome. Tried from incognito, none of it worked. I went on different browser and it started working/

Gretala
Kanada
Ungefär 17 timmar användning av appen
13 oktober 2023

3.3.3.rtey(reyrt((ytyrtytryrtytyiyuiièièiyuiiiyytiyi

BuyTec
Algeriet
En dag användning av appen
2 juni 2023

This app dose not work don't waste your time downloading it!........................................

Style Fusion Fashion
Storbritannien
2 minuter användning av appen
4 mars 2022

Is not working. Besides, I should be able to select the products or collections I want to advertise. It doesn't make sense promoting everything in my store

Gloge Store
USA
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Redigerat 22 juli 2020

I use this app to promote my business. so far so good. Im still getting use to using snap chat but im getting there slowly buy surely.

Love 365 Fam
USA
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
9 september 2021

This is frustrating.
Why would you make the Snapchat Ads app available in my country to install while I can't use it for its sole purpose because my country isn't eligible for a business account on the app?
When I tried to start running ads, my account was automatically rejected!
What am I then going to use this app for if my country isn't eligible for it?
I have contacted Shopify support to further investigate this situation because all of this was just a total waste of time and would like it not to happen again to anyone.

GoodyTees.com
Marocko
Mer än ett år användning av appen
8 mars 2020

Is a TRAP! This app generate just trafic but 0 potential clients. DON'T NEED TO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME! Real deception for us.

ParezCostume