Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

God's Elect Apparel Shop

I use this app to connect with customers and to drive traffic to my store. Drive sales of products.

EasySteezy

good app i dont understand how the review process works but it is good for advertising for sure use this

Deans Vinyl Products

I used this app hoping to increase the traffic and sales of my website. It was very easy to set up and link with shopify

The Bellatique

I like the app but still confused about the ads but I am trying to figure it out more in term of business.

plushpurplestore

I like it, haven't tried it yet but the connection was pretty quick, hope t will work, fingers crossed.

Cezar House

no more experience,but a want to start with snapchat to see how the customer will come to buy in my cezarhouse store with out problem

1Coco Bomb

I used this app to help me connect with customers in hopes to drive sales. I am very interested in their feed back.

love + love win

IM PRETTY NEW USING SNAP ADDS AND IM HAVIND A LITTLE DIFFICULTIES TO RUN A SIMPLE APPS , BUT IT SEEMS THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE CREATE ADS WITH OUT CVOMPLICATIONES , WILL SEE ;)

Aqaro

i used this app for the first time and it is really easy to use. i have just started using so will have to see what happens and feedback

Barcode

Absolutely love Snapchat Ads. The setup process with the app made it really easy, the ad account approval was quick, and the results have been great.