Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

A Thrifty Bride Shop

I really love this app it is very useful and easy to use. I recommend this app to everyone. Advertise with Snap Chat

Besurprize

i like the app very well and it was very usful and not too complicated . highly recommend for everybody

Realdealzhair

It was easy to set up now lets see if it works like i need it to. I been wanting to use these together hope it works.

DenRus

Für mein Shopify, noch keine Erfahrung aber ich denk es muss Klappen. Bei Interesse auch mein Shop besuchen www.denrus.de

Annette’s Beauty Boutique

Very easy to set up and and very good. Love it. Use this app too for your ads if you're a merchant.

iHeartMyCase.com

Works ok. Received a huge credit for $375 on $350 ad spend. Hope we can make a profitable channel out of it.

ImPRESSively Clawed

So far so good. I really like how they provide the option to pay with PayPal. I'm excited to see if the projections work in my favor. Setting up an AD was super simple, straight to the point. Thank you!

asmrbizarre

Love it so much, it works great and snapchat is a great place to do ads for shopify stores. I love how it is with the audiences

FlutterFetish

I would like to use Snap Chat for advertising. The set up was very quick and easy. What I like the most are the projections of the campaign !

Delightful23

This App is very good for socializing and most especially for sales as it has a lot of users and views daily which can help in digital marketing.