Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

The HisHers-ElleLui

LOVE IT SO MUCH SNAP CAUSE IS REALLY AMAZING TO DO PUBLICITY AND GREAT THINGS. HOPE TO GET GOOD REWARD PAID FROM

Naturals Mask

Everything is good for my store. I recommand snapchat ads to everybody who want to increase the sale.

Holophrase

im using this platform to set up ads for my shopify store. so far everything has been really user friendly.

kayrinshop

Great. Thanks. Will try the app and hope to sell a lot of products with them ads. Good luck to everyone.

Gym Dress Code

I use this app for personal and business use. Snap has been an amazing app. I love all the different features. One of the best apps for business use.

NVP

I used this ad to run ads for my Shopify store in hopes of generating an increase in sales as well as exposure from my developing brand.

CUPRUNNETHOVA

Great
Thanks for making a great Appstore it has better features then I g Always looking for updates thank you

Snuggle Mask

Easy, quick and simple to use. Heard lots of good things about Snapchat ads so hopefully, they are true!

Tribal Visits

I only ran one ad. However, it would be nice to get a notification on how it did? Hard to tell when it posted

Smith Family Jewels Boutique

Quick and easy connection, Looking forward to using this platform to build my brand. Thank you! SFJB