Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Case Hands

Great app that allows me to do what I need to do in my business! I run a Shopify store connected to Snapchat and works great! I love the features and the ability to sell from my catalog.

Mysanidad

Great app, thanks. Customer service very efficient! I recommend. Every thing went smoothly with our company.

Super kicks USA

i really loved it, it really helped me.All the ads received good response , i would recommend it to everyone

Communication Solutions

Set up the add with shopify.......................................................................................

Aqua Supercenter - Discount Pool Supplies

Easy setup and connecting to Snapchat (seriously was a total of 5 minutes of account setup). *TIP: Don’t take Snapchat ‘special’ —> setup this app and you get a $100 in free credits for $25 spend. The special I originally got before this app was $50 for $25 spend. This has been the best account setup out of all apps so far and we use A LOT.

MZN Bodycare

it was easy to set up the ads account... it provided guidance to every step of the process. i didn't even consider setting up snapchat ads till I saw the app

ROL LIFE EASY

A Rol liife Ease Trabalho com diversos seguimentos de produção aqui voce encontra de quase tudo para seu dia a dia

Drip Or Drown Jewels

Excited to start running ads with snapchat. I'm pleased with the experience thus far and once again I'm excited

furboo

Its a little complicated but I got it! I am quite new at this tho - so that says alot!! I was able to make m ads and fingers crossed lets see the results next

T's Little Store

I really like the customer support I received while setting the app. Quick and friendly support. Ive only started using the app, so cant really say much now. Im sure with the kind of support they provide it should work just fine. Thank you.