Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

UNCCORG

Parece estar muy bien, no obstante no tengo experiencia con promoción de este ads y antes de dar una repuesta contundente prefiero esperar y ver los resultados que nos ofrece esta nueva app.

All American Hitch

I have only started to use this app for the shopify website and i hope to generate sales using it and will be very happy when it does. It is very easy to connect this app to your account

Pixie Jenkins

Love it. Automating Snapchat ads is fantastic and can't wait to see the results. I've used Snapchat for a while but seeing it work with Shopify - that's awesome.

Fros & Bros

It was easy to create an account with Snapchat as well as create my first ad. The process was very streamline and easy to understand.

A Touch of Chi Chi

It wasn't as much of a hassle to log into my existing account as I had thought it would be. Good job!

voicenatural

I used Snapchat ads for my online shop www.voicenatural.com and found that it generated a lot of incoming traffic.

SeriousStyles2020

Not as difficult as facebook. A few hoops. Lets see if the conversions are better than google and Microsoft.

Boutique 3-1-9

I should be able to use my number for all my accounts if i'm building a business account for shopify.

The MARGO

I am using this app to reach a youth audience, setting up wasn't hard, I did have to login several times.

My-WayTees

i used this app to advertise my small business. Keeping my company in potential customers eyes helps my business grow.