Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

SmartPlay

Location Denmark

I'm no the best in tech, but it was perfect and easy to setup. The overview of campaigns and ads, is similar to facebook business manager, so easy to come around if your familiar with that. :-)

MyInspiringhome

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 9 minutes

easy so far .........................................................fasdf.as..sadf.asdf.asdf.as.dfa.sdfas

Shop Zone America

Time spent using app 18 minutes

So far so good, no issues with the app intergration with shopify however i was not expecting to leave a review with a minimum 100 characters, so that part is disappointing.

The Treasure Express

After all the hassles from all the other sales channels, that im still not on, snapchat has made there ad creation very ez for anyone, and they are going along with my daily budget, I couldnt ask for more. I saw the results in my website at the time its was scheduled to start. whether my store makes it or not. thank you Snapchat for getting my Ad ,up and out there, and way less of a hassle then these other sales channels ..

All en Cash Apparel

I am just getting started with this app and so far so good. I will come back with an update after a few weeks.

Blurbs

Really easy to set up! I didn't have any difficulties with and it was straight to the point. Haven't had a chance to make a campaign yet but I'm excited for it!

Pureda Trax

Time spent using app 19 minutes

i use it for advertising i like how its easy to connect with other people. i really dont have any complaints. i like that it has a great privetsy its great for group chats.

CASETEROID

Time spent using app About 1 month

Cool ad service for our business helped us a lot. Thanks to the developers for this option of ad for our business.

Orandi

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 41 minutes

it was simply to setup, the experience was great. i would highly recommend every seller to have this app.

Hurry Official Reserve

I have set up ads with multiple other company's and snapchat by far has the easiest and best set up, setting it up actually didn't cause my head to ache.