Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Your Goods Central

This is the worst integration that I've ever seen. When you install the app on your Shopify Admin you get the standard (for Shopify) spend $25 and get $100 coupon. Only, I spent $75 and snap chat wouldn't honor the coupon or apply it to my account. I contacted them for 6 days and they kept giving me the run around. I had to threaten to dispute it with my credit card company before their customer service group would even contact the billing department. 2 WEEKS LATER!!! I was given a credit for $100.

Be sure of the type of item you want to sell on SnapChat. From my test, the CPC is cheaper than most other platforms but you get what you pay for and it is spent quickly! The quality of the traffic is very poor compared to the same products being advertised on Facebook or Google. I'm sure that if your running brand recognition and not looking for conversions SnapChat would be fine but not if your looking for sales, unless you find the perfect product.

Bougie Barn

Terrible app, doesn't even connect the "verify email". When you click on verify email goes directly to an error 404 page. Customer service is so poorly trained and will waste your time. Do yourself a favor and NOT dl this app. Just use a business manager instead, and thank me later. Can't believe a company with some of the most resources and Billions in ad spend revenue on the line... can't provide us a working app (when all these small app makers deliver a much better product).

Dtoxpatches

This app won't even download onto safari with shopify. Im concerned that snapchat isnt good for converting at all. Had 5+ thousand swipe ups and not a single sale. wouldn't recommend it

Level 99 Store

WARNING!
This app has a bug which will prevent you from modifying your campaigns within the app once they are launched. Snapchat will not refund you for any charges that are incurred by this defective app.
If you choose to use Snapchat as an advertising partner, make sure to use Snapchat's native dashboard, and not this app.

PUL💎KRA' CHAO (lovely chaos)

CERTIFIED SCAM ALERT/DECEPTIVE MARKETING w/ CRAPCHAT. Use F.B. instead!!! I was conned into accepting a promotion for spend $25 get $100 free credit. They actually charged me almost twice that amount to get the credit then made excuses afterwards, as well as tried to blame me for not knowing their surreptitious rules that were never stated. The ad was basically ineffective the last few days so I cancelled it, or tried to but SHOCKER it wouldn't let me! The "support staff" just talks in circles constantly shuffling you to different people. Really gross way to do business Crapchat, I gave you several chances.

tryCrystals

They are really awesome, and worked with me when something went wrong. At first I had some issues but they helped me work through it.

Fem Rebel

Absolutely terrible app - and what I believe is a genuine scam. I tested Snapchat Ads for about 3 days, received zero sales and spent around $50. I disabled all ads, removed the app from shopify. Only to find, weeks later, that Snapchat had still been charging our account. I could not add the shopify ads app back on to shopify to login. After resetting our password and finally logging in on Snapchat's website, sure enough they had charged us over $350 dollars for an ad we did not enable or benefit from. Writing to snapchat regarding this they informed me that regardless of my zero sales and claims that I did not enable this ad, I would not be refunded any money as traffic was sent to my website. BEWARE.

Big discount france

I spend lot of money for zero result , i can keep going to try more and different ads but for now poor experience sorry

DiecastModeler

I tried it and would never use it again. Story too long to write here, but summation, in one word would be "rip-off". I allotted $60 for 3 days. I tried to change $ amount $5, but APP would keep changing it back to $20. After they practically stold $120 from my PayPal account. I finally had to cancel Credit Card because they had no number to call on web-site and e-mail response that did not resolve any issues rather made it more aggravating. I removed APP and called Shopify for Help after seeing no Support number and Shopify found it odd that SNAPCHAT was charging me off of Shopify's Platform. In other words no record of APP. The email response from were made up screen prints saying I picked 10 days. Then the next email said I did not have an end date. WOW just Ridiculous. Never Again. Shopify should remove APP.

podshops

first off this tool is amazing I use it for my other brands, not through Shopify. it's not that great here, from experience just goto snap directly there is more options way better than this app on Shopify, there are not enough options here as well as the technical portions of the app never experienced problems directly from snap