Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

BBP-DOGGY SHOP

The process to link the two account was very smooth and easy. Hopefully me linking these two pages will help me make some sales.

infomundostechnology

excellent fast easy very easy it took me less than 5 minutes to set up my business account and personal account
will see how my business go with the app

PolyHjem

Integrates nicely and easy implementation with the snap pixel. Excatly what i needed instead of instaling the pixel manually

Product Hill

amazing djfidjkjfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd fr djfkdjddddddddddddddddddddddddddd really good

Al Zaad

AMAZING thx it was really easy to use , easiest app I have tried on shoify or eanywhere els in my life

SD TIM-LINE

i love it it helps my store get more views and brings in more business i cant explain how good this is where i cant post on snap chat

InTimePeople

nice.... yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo live long thekinds 1212121212

BazarFree.com

Elle est génial pour effectuer de la publicité commerciale. je conseille a tout les utilisateur de shopi de l'utiliser

High Ended

The app very good and I liked the web service and best app is snap I real like this app and very fu

CEOofStore

i think it's pretty straightforward on how to use and from a seller's pov definitely very intuitive and easy to target