Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TrendySwimmer

Easier than all the others! Took me less than 10 min to set up and I didn't even have a SC account. Bravo.

Ascension Essential

This app made the ad connection process astronomically simple and quick! It has been the simplest to use out of all the ad management services. I will be learning to learn and using Snapchat for advertising. Thanks!

gemmeris

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for managing your business advertisements on Snapchat directly from your Shopify admin panel.

maxi-diskont.eu

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

I am just add this app. I will see, i must check everything about this app, what is it good for. Thank you very much.

Dope Star Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

easy as pie to use this app, had no issues everything ran smoothy. can't wait to see my sales grow!

Chelsea Creations

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I just started with Snap chat Ads app hopefully it works and gets me more sales to my small business

ViddyHouse

Love it. Snapchap Ads have been a great way of getting to sell on my e-commerce store. I can't wait to do more!

Emperfekt

User friendly, hopefully it gets emperfekt.com a lot of views, and the app is great for marketing. I'm optimistic about the marketing aspect. Let's Go Snap-Chat! There wasn't anything I didn't like about it. Very easy to use, no difficult instructions.

MEN HEROES

Location France

THIS APP IS GREAT I FOUND IT REALLY CLEAN AND EASY USE I RECOMAND IT FOR EVERY PERSON WANT TO GROW THEM BUSINESS

C'est Beau 2048

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app to boost my Shopify sales. I am new to snapchat Ads. I am still experimenting Snapchat Ads. Got more learn. Look forward to have some guidance from Snapchat. Are there any snapchat tutorial available to the newbees