Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

DEMI GAWDZ

I loved the set up with this the only thing that i didnt like was that when I was creating my first ad it gave me an option to create my add a certain way with a character block which is against policy... i should not be given options that would put my account in jeapardy otherwise easy peasy

Chi-fitessentials.com

I Love the customer service aspect and the easy creation of the app. Correcting issues via the app and understanding how to fix the problem has been my issue.

sneakersshopgmail.com

очень хорошее приложение! I don't know where to start I'm just starting to use it I haven't tried it before I think it's a good app for promoting ads advertising ads and targeting on shopify and possibly on other platforms and marketplaces

Lucid Motorsport

Everything is simple and easy to understand and organized. Easiest to use ads manager out of all the others out there.

oksion-tech

feeling nice,i like it ,i will submit some unique product picture to there.i think it can be used to show someone who want to buy something like this.

fashionbests

Very simple to connect to my website, a no-brainer,love this app hope it will get me a lot of customers

Bekky's

j'utilise cette appli pour la publicité de mon entreprise c'est la première fois et j’espère avoir de bon résultats

LifeBeazy

just started using it after a few tutorials, very excited to start using it and promoting my business!

Nada Al Ayoub Kuwait

its my first time using it through shopify. I would like to create brand awareness as well as generate sales by adding a link to the viewers so they can directly shop on my shopify page.

puffpaw

just getting started! wish me luck. hope it won't turn out to be a nightmare like facebook's own AD platform constantly shutting down accounts for no apparent reason!