Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 8, 2021

Great
Thanks for making a great Appstore it has better features then I g Always looking for updates thank you

CUPRUNNETHOVA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 8, 2021

Easy, quick and simple to use. Heard lots of good things about Snapchat ads so hopefully, they are true!

Snuggle Mask
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 7, 2021

Quick and easy connection, Looking forward to using this platform to build my brand. Thank you! SFJB

Smith Family Jewels Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
February 7, 2021

Very easy and quick to install, never been so easy to add to my shopify account and start running properly.

Grams Matter
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 6, 2021

very good yes yeslxzjiodfhvivbikhkjv nbvivhnjolcihb jvnbk bcjn bkoxcihnj ocvjm ocvkjmvo okvoovkkkkkk

Uzzawa
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 4, 2021

Amazing app. Helped me grow my business. I am appreciative of this app because, without it, I wouldn't be able to be where I am today in my business.

Outcast Shades
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 4, 2021

I have used this site to advertise my products for my new store. It was so simple no extra secrets to use the site. I will use this site most of all.

Candace Botanicals
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 2, 2021

I was so excited to use Snap Chat Ads, when I seen the Hollywood hair bar commercials. When I started my lash business I couldn't wait to start placing my ads on here. I cant wait for my success story now too.

Lash Babe XO
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 2, 2021

Review body

newfashionstore
India
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited February 1, 2021

I used this app to help me do ads. I really like how it does match me with the right audience for more likes.

ChefSity