Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Levántate Mujer Corp

awesome to use. I enjoy everything on snapchat. Love the pictures. Now, hoping it will be a great help for my business.

dominickcruzmma

Great up to date analytics and data! I appreciate how seamless this process has been with creating, monitoring and understanding Ads!

DMQUICK

Amazing APP, I love how easy this apps works together, and also how effective they are!! Such a goos ads!

Champagne Culture

I want to reach new audiences, hopefully this helps. I have run one ad to guage against other social platforms.

ParezCostume

Is a TRAP! This app generate just trafic but 0 potential clients. DON'T NEED TO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME! Real deception for us.

Your Goods Central

This is the worst integration that I've ever seen. When you install the app on your Shopify Admin you get the standard (for Shopify) spend $25 and get $100 coupon. Only, I spent $75 and snap chat wouldn't honor the coupon or apply it to my account. I contacted them for 6 days and they kept giving me the run around. I had to threaten to dispute it with my credit card company before their customer service group would even contact the billing department. 2 WEEKS LATER!!! I was given a credit for $100.

Be sure of the type of item you want to sell on SnapChat. From my test, the CPC is cheaper than most other platforms but you get what you pay for and it is spent quickly! The quality of the traffic is very poor compared to the same products being advertised on Facebook or Google. I'm sure that if your running brand recognition and not looking for conversions SnapChat would be fine but not if your looking for sales, unless you find the perfect product.

Bougie Barn

Terrible app, doesn't even connect the "verify email". When you click on verify email goes directly to an error 404 page. Customer service is so poorly trained and will waste your time. Do yourself a favor and NOT dl this app. Just use a business manager instead, and thank me later. Can't believe a company with some of the most resources and Billions in ad spend revenue on the line... can't provide us a working app (when all these small app makers deliver a much better product).

Dtoxpatches

This app won't even download onto safari with shopify. Im concerned that snapchat isnt good for converting at all. Had 5+ thousand swipe ups and not a single sale. wouldn't recommend it

Level 99 Store

WARNING!
This app has a bug which will prevent you from modifying your campaigns within the app once they are launched. Snapchat will not refund you for any charges that are incurred by this defective app.
If you choose to use Snapchat as an advertising partner, make sure to use Snapchat's native dashboard, and not this app.

PUL💎KRA' CHAO (lovely chaos)

CERTIFIED SCAM ALERT/DECEPTIVE MARKETING w/ CRAPCHAT. Use F.B. instead!!! I was conned into accepting a promotion for spend $25 get $100 free credit. They actually charged me almost twice that amount to get the credit then made excuses afterwards, as well as tried to blame me for not knowing their surreptitious rules that were never stated. The ad was basically ineffective the last few days so I cancelled it, or tried to but SHOCKER it wouldn't let me! The "support staff" just talks in circles constantly shuffling you to different people. Really gross way to do business Crapchat, I gave you several chances.