Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

My-WayTees

i used this app to advertise my small business. Keeping my company in potential customers eyes helps my business grow.

Xpress Gift Shop

very easy to set up brings in more traffic and makes it easier to target customers. also quite easy to use.

Ritzy Deck

This App in Shopify App Store is Dead, no customer support at all.
I have send them a Proper Written E-mail asking about how can I improve my Ads Creative because I tried everything, also asked them to check my Ads Account but still my Ads keep getting rejected. It's been more than 4 Days and No Replies at all.
I guess my Ads Account is Banned and I don't even know that.
Why Shopify allow this App in their App Store when their is no Customer Support.

EmilyRed Beauty

Everything Ran smooth and quickly! the app was easy to get into and great for me to set up and download my business products.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

So far, so good...it was easy to create an account and install it. I'll edit this when I have more to say.

blockchain is the future

I found it user friendly ver simple to set up. Not comlex come with credits for sending. Highly suggested.

Nick-Jones-978

I have Just started using the Professional side of snap but so far pretty easy, Hope it works and sends customers.

Treasure Hunting US

I love the app, it was easy to set up with Shopify. I am looking forward to learning more about this platform.

Pop culture tank

Easy setup, will see what comes of this application and how it will far in the long run. Excited to see what happens.

Espresso Bud

I had a very good start on my business account with snapchat! I'm all set to start advertising! Thank you snapchat!