Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Eyeger

Location Switzerland

very very very very veryy sooooooo mega mster ultra super super coooooooooooool, so coooooooool very nice thanks you

Shopping Therapy

I have just started using this app, so i cannot provide any feedback at the moment. Will update L8tr

Feeling Tif.rific

I use this app to help sell my product in a fun and creative way, I will really like to get more sales from this app :)

Trendy by Creations

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use and works great. A very useful promotional aid to reach more potential customers on Snapchat.

GBC & Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

I loved how quick and easy it was to set up an ad for my company. All the services on the ad creator helped me make a wonderful ad.

Miss Healthy

Location Belgium

very easy Super beatiful magnifique génial je recommande très facile a paramétrer en quelques secondes merci a snap

Ziba Gardens Bazaar

I use this app for advertising purposes to help my shop be more visible. I appreciated the easy setup and hope everything else goes as smooth.

boutique-Fashion-girls

Location France
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Perfect for business and visibility. For young audience only. Good app for everyboy. À modern social Network.

elymbmx

BE AWARE! They keep charging you even after you stopped running your ads. I ran ad for one day. they charge too much. I even removed my billing infos. they still charging me. I am angry right now. they will be dealt with. you messed with wrong person. I worked with FBI for 20 years.

September 14, 2020

Thank you, we are investigating this. Please share more information via our support channel:

Please file a support ticket by following this link: https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help

Select "Shopify Integration" and then "Campaigns in Shopify's Marketing Tab" and then scroll down to fill out the form.

Magnetic Charge Cable

Time spent using app About 1 month

It was extremely easy to set up an ad campaign. This was my first time setting it up and it felt like I had done it many times previously.