Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 4, 2021

THIS APP IS GREAT I FOUND IT REALLY CLEAN AND EASY USE I RECOMAND IT FOR EVERY PERSON WANT TO GROW THEM BUSINESS

MEN HEROES
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 4, 2021

good app good solutions i would recommend using for all online sellers please keep it a secret until 2015

After Party Mafia
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 2, 2021

I used this app to boost my Shopify sales. I am new to snapchat Ads. I am still experimenting Snapchat Ads. Got more learn. Look forward to have some guidance from Snapchat. Are there any snapchat tutorial available to the newbees

C'est Beau 2048
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 30, 2020

This app makes the experience of setting up snap ads super simple, and the way it should be! Really helpful.

Annikas Hus
Norway
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 29, 2020

Love how I can easily publish ads. This makes it a effortless and easy way to spread awareness with your brand without having to pay an arm or a leg.

𝑺𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 27, 2020

easy to use and it is driving a lot of traffic to my store. as i learn to make better ads i see more of an outcome

Groom Plug
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited December 27, 2020

I want to showcase my best products on Snapchat and get more sales and traffic to my shop and thank you

Pearl & Beauty
Germany
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 27, 2020

I used this app to drive sales to my store and it worked! When I first got it started off difficult but I guess it was worth the stress because the sales came back :)

those ice guys
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 25, 2020

I use this app to help we run ads for my business this is my first time using it so i hope it work out well.

DRC Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 23, 2020

I love this app, it drives traffic to my eShopifiz store, the customer service is very helpful, ads are placed within a day or two, around Christmas there was some delays up to 3 days so I had to reschedule my ads but that was okay.

Eshopifiz