Reviews (2,780)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and innovative ad formats. They value its seamless integration, responsive customer support, and unique targeting options. Detailed analytics tools have helped increase store sessions. The app is popular among younger demographics, ideal for brands targeting millennials and Gen Z. It offers e-commerce businesses the chance to drive sales directly from the platform with features like shoppable ads. Regular updates show a commitment to continuous improvement.

January 13, 2021

easy as pie to use this app, had no issues everything ran smoothy. can't wait to see my sales grow!

Dope Star Clothing
October 8, 2021

easy and straightforward to use. Hopefully i get a good bang for my buck and see results come through my website

Julian Coffee World
March 3, 2021

jhjgvugtvvvhbuhjnunjjonuijijnuohiujjjonjnijnh;iuhgihuygt7ftrftftyugkygtnjdcnaijnbdihsfbdbscdudubdcdjowbnwdwd

chi_kicks69
August 19, 2022

I used this app for running ads, I would like it if you include an option where I can make a video on Snapchat.

It Girl Garage
Edited March 12, 2021

I haven't used the app as of yet, but setting up to connect to the business was very easy. I hope to use soon and expect the experience to be seamless as the setup.

brimsnthingz
September 30, 2023

excellent

KimyaBeauty
Netherlands
8 months using the app
November 2, 2023

good

Cerulean
3 months using the app
September 13, 2022

So far I love the traffic it brings to my website. I am continuing using and see if I get any sales but so far love it.

Ayïko Beauty LLC
October 27, 2023

very much good for marketing

miniclothesdryer
Japan
4 months using the app
August 9, 2022

easy to use! lets see how it does in the ad deparment when comes to making me some sales! thanks snap chat

Hand Sense