Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited June 15, 2020

I have only started to use this app for the shopify website and i hope to generate sales using it and will be very happy when it does. It is very easy to connect this app to your account

All American Hitch
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 15, 2020

I really like the customer support I received while setting the app. Quick and friendly support. Ive only started using the app, so cant really say much now. Im sure with the kind of support they provide it should work just fine. Thank you.

T's Little Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 14, 2020

I use this app for advertising my products from my store and to connect with family and friends. I am a visual person and believe that pictures tell more than words some times.

harveyJonline
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 14, 2020

easy to connect and user friendly interface for the not so tech savvy user. I would like to get a tutorial on using snapchat ads

aminjosephtailo-store
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
June 12, 2020

Extremely easy to set up the ads account, even created a whole pixel for me right at sign up! Time to see how creating ads goes. Best of luck y'all!

Iteable
Edited June 12, 2020

I love snapchat. it's one of the fastest way to connect with folks. I love using it because it has changed the game.

Mania243
Congo - Kinshasa
June 11, 2020

Everyone's got a snap.. figured I'd market here. Easy set-up. No complaints. Not really sure what else to say about it...

REBELWEAR Clothing co.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 10, 2020

Love it. Automating Snapchat ads is fantastic and can't wait to see the results. I've used Snapchat for a while but seeing it work with Shopify - that's awesome.

Pixie Jenkins
June 9, 2020

EASY AND SIMPLE! If anyone wants to start using snapchat ads for shopify, this is definitely the way to get started!

Baby Ambitions