Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Chapel Hill Farms

This was very easy to set up. I liked the options of ad choices. I would like to change the colors of the print.

Nojumo

10/10 Would recommend so far. Far easier to navigate as a beginner than instagram or facebook ads. It was a delight to download this app. I hope it continues to be this good. Also, love bitmoji stories, well done.

Ganccis Leds

It is great for what you need it to do I just wanted to do ads and it did I know I can trust these guys with my money and time

Almaasofficial

A lot easier to set up than a FB Ad account. Everything, quick easy process with a lot of guidance and the ability to chat to Snapchat directly.

bigstely

I enjoyed using this app. The API was very good and made this an effortless task. We are looking forward to using this channel.

igotyasomething

i enjoyed this but the review process takes a while. i'm still waiting actually, but the overall ease of use is good and the preview and connectivity it has to reach is great.lets you choose location oriented as well as other things would recommend

Umpalumpa Sweet shop

MissUxbridge

I used this app for the shopify account and found the application very simple and easy to complete. I just need to understand how to controll the advertisements. This I believe would be better accomplished at the end of application. This is very important as low budget customers need to specify their expenses at the very beginning instead of when charges have become too excessive.

Mryelh

You may struggle a little bit with the app, that has nothing to do with Snapchat is more less due to some restriction from Shopify platform. it's great wonderful and easy to use.

786 Cosmetics UAE

It was really easy to set up and I'm excited about starting with snapchat for ads! This seems like a wonderful opportunity for us.