Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Love 365 Fam

I use this app to promote my business. so far so good. Im still getting use to using snap chat but im getting there slowly buy surely.

GraceHats

don't waste your time on this
we have decided to remove the app from shopify and close this account
our impression is that your advertising techniques are fishy

Charges are changing without our permission
you claim minimum of 5 dollars you don't allow it to save you change it to 50
when we try from shopify it says minimum for the same thing is 20 per day
yet it still forces 50

an organization that uses these type of practices is not honest - we don't want anything to do with it
we also think that if it had any real marketing value it will not have resorted to these kind of methods

Marie Sharp's USA OFFICIAL STORE

Will take your money and give you nothing, like pouring quarters into a broken vending machine, except this one is digital and it can steal a lot!

No reporting, no clue where the money goes.

Ritzy Deck

This App in Shopify App Store is Dead, no customer support at all.
I have send them a Proper Written E-mail asking about how can I improve my Ads Creative because I tried everything, also asked them to check my Ads Account but still my Ads keep getting rejected. It's been more than 4 Days and No Replies at all.
I guess my Ads Account is Banned and I don't even know that.
Why Shopify allow this App in their App Store when their is no Customer Support.

Persetini Global

I installed the app the first time in March and until now it doesn’t work. It doesn’t give me access to my account. I asked for help 1M times and nobody is able to fix this. Very bad !!!

ParezCostume

Is a TRAP! This app generate just trafic but 0 potential clients. DON'T NEED TO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME! Real deception for us.

Your Goods Central

This is the worst integration that I've ever seen. When you install the app on your Shopify Admin you get the standard (for Shopify) spend $25 and get $100 coupon. Only, I spent $75 and snap chat wouldn't honor the coupon or apply it to my account. I contacted them for 6 days and they kept giving me the run around. I had to threaten to dispute it with my credit card company before their customer service group would even contact the billing department. 2 WEEKS LATER!!! I was given a credit for $100.

Be sure of the type of item you want to sell on SnapChat. From my test, the CPC is cheaper than most other platforms but you get what you pay for and it is spent quickly! The quality of the traffic is very poor compared to the same products being advertised on Facebook or Google. I'm sure that if your running brand recognition and not looking for conversions SnapChat would be fine but not if your looking for sales, unless you find the perfect product.

Bougie Barn

Terrible app, doesn't even connect the "verify email". When you click on verify email goes directly to an error 404 page. Customer service is so poorly trained and will waste your time. Do yourself a favor and NOT dl this app. Just use a business manager instead, and thank me later. Can't believe a company with some of the most resources and Billions in ad spend revenue on the line... can't provide us a working app (when all these small app makers deliver a much better product).

Dtoxpatches

This app won't even download onto safari with shopify. Im concerned that snapchat isnt good for converting at all. Had 5+ thousand swipe ups and not a single sale. wouldn't recommend it

Level 99 Store

WARNING!
This app has a bug which will prevent you from modifying your campaigns within the app once they are launched. Snapchat will not refund you for any charges that are incurred by this defective app.
If you choose to use Snapchat as an advertising partner, make sure to use Snapchat's native dashboard, and not this app.

Previous 1