Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

PicArt

ive installed the app and created a campaign, the Ads are blank and an error appeared, tried to reach out support, no help. This is what i got when i wrote to the official Shopify Snapchat Support Email: "Thanks for reaching out! This is an unmonitored email but you can learn more about Snapchat and Shopify on our Business Help Center" Yeah, thanks for nothing... Another 1 Star App.

GoodyTees.com

This is frustrating.
Why would you make the Snapchat Ads app available in my country to install while I can't use it for its sole purpose because my country isn't eligible for a business account on the app?
When I tried to start running ads, my account was automatically rejected!
What am I then going to use this app for if my country isn't eligible for it?
I have contacted Shopify support to further investigate this situation because all of this was just a total waste of time and would like it not to happen again to anyone.

Desire Rugs

I keep on getting charged daily. is this a scam!
i only agreed on running it for day $20 approx. you guys keep on deducting $11 everyday

El Jefe Lobo

Has got to be the worst. Never even ran a campaign and was charged on 4 different occasions, 4 days in a row. Will not respond to inquiries. HORRIBLE!

Trendy Komfort

Very difficult to troubleshoot. My ads got rejected immediately and I have no clue what is wrong or how to fix it. The help chat took one look at my account and closed the chat saying I need to start a help ticket instead of going through the chat to fix/troubleshoot/get any info. Not any better than FB ads.

Big Brands | Small Prices

its better but not applicable most of the countries. It should give access to all countries. Secondly I found it bit expensive ad marketing.

dla dushy

snapchat STOLEN $100 FROM MY ACCOUNT Not sure what's going on at all. I tried to start an ad. I created an "Activity". I've got an email from Snap Team that my "ads have been approved", but it said on Shopify that my ads was in "review". Then withdrawn from my account began. One by one. Money was withdrawn from my PayPal account by Snap Group Limited for total cost $100 USD. I deleted a snap app and even after that they continue to charged my PayPal account.
I tried to contact Shopify support and they created a refund case. Then snapchat sent me a message, that they can't find my email and that they closed a case without refund.
I CONTACTED SHOPIFY SUPPORT THE SECOND TIME AND THE SITUATION WAS THE SAME. snapchat JUST STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND DOESN'T REPLY TO MESSAGES. I have no idea what to do. I don't recommend to have business with frauds. STAY AWAY!

WERBE-WELT.SHOP

Very Crazy Very crazy. They are not transparent. you never know how much and for what you pay. as i installed there app. they just started to cut mony cut mony. However after one day paying too much money i decided to delet there app but they still cut my money. a very crazy company Never again

Division 5

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE....
I did a campain for my business $5 (but after no communication from the developer and no analysis what so ever, I cancelled the ad. They continued to charge me for the service that i cancelled. basically I was changed $5 for 33 days. In the end i opened a dispute with my bank regarding the charges..

Footwear Maison

STAY AWAY! I started with snapchat to campaign my website and after a few days I cancelled my campaign but still getting charged every single day! Do yourself a favor and keep away!

Previous 1 3 4