Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

KandL Fashions

I cannot rate the app yet because I just added it. I will definitely rate it when I have used it and thus know more about it.

Minhala's.

Not a good idea. Spent a lot of money got zero results, Not even a single user on-site or on messages. Not sure where the people who see our ads are taken to. Shows some data on business Snapchat but no user activity on my Shopify store. $30 wasted.

elymbmx

BE AWARE! They keep charging you even after you stopped running your ads. I ran ad for one day. they charge too much. I even removed my billing infos. they still charging me. I am angry right now. they will be dealt with. you messed with wrong person. I worked with FBI for 20 years.

September 14, 2020

Thank you, we are investigating this. Please share more information via our support channel:

Please file a support ticket by following this link: https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help

Select "Shopify Integration" and then "Campaigns in Shopify's Marketing Tab" and then scroll down to fill out the form.

Teddith - UK

marketing activities can not be deleted. no response from their support team. disappointing experience

Love 365 Fam

I use this app to promote my business. so far so good. Im still getting use to using snap chat but im getting there slowly buy surely.

GraceHats

don't waste your time on this
we have decided to remove the app from shopify and close this account
our impression is that your advertising techniques are fishy

Charges are changing without our permission
you claim minimum of 5 dollars you don't allow it to save you change it to 50
when we try from shopify it says minimum for the same thing is 20 per day
yet it still forces 50

an organization that uses these type of practices is not honest - we don't want anything to do with it
we also think that if it had any real marketing value it will not have resorted to these kind of methods

Marie Sharp's USA OFFICIAL STORE

Will take your money and give you nothing, like pouring quarters into a broken vending machine, except this one is digital and it can steal a lot!

No reporting, no clue where the money goes.

Ritzy Deck

This App in Shopify App Store is Dead, no customer support at all.
I have send them a Proper Written E-mail asking about how can I improve my Ads Creative because I tried everything, also asked them to check my Ads Account but still my Ads keep getting rejected. It's been more than 4 Days and No Replies at all.
I guess my Ads Account is Banned and I don't even know that.
Why Shopify allow this App in their App Store when their is no Customer Support.

Persetini Global

I installed the app the first time in March and until now it doesn’t work. It doesn’t give me access to my account. I asked for help 1M times and nobody is able to fix this. Very bad !!!

ParezCostume

Is a TRAP! This app generate just trafic but 0 potential clients. DON'T NEED TO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME! Real deception for us.

Previous 1 3