Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Diamonygift

Location Italy

Worst Customer service ever. They never replied my messages. My ads got rejected and I tried to change the creative and everything I know but no changes. I sent them message since last month and they haven't replied me. The only thing I regretted was the time I wasted learning how to run Snapchat Ads

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

Snapchat is the worst app to use with Shopify. Where Shopify is about ease of use and simplicity, to operate Snapchat you'll need to have an IT qualification. Ads are not performing, and cost more than Ad lifetime value. I tried it over a year ago and now, nothing improved nothing changed. The support team responded but bit rigid, and will ask to read and research a ton of help documents. The experience with Snapchat Business Manager website is also not good, the whole thing is awkwardly setup. I'm going to delete this app permanently.

Zahaar

Location United Arab Emirates

Horrible experience no proper support from the Snapchat team
Simply closing the chat boat and no replay for mails

us.meeeshop

I would provide -5 start if its available. Very poor, disappointing customer support . If they don't want to support the platform why have they created this. Just to steal money, waste others time. Even after 2months and multiple support requests they haven't responded properly to our Shop button request. Support person said they can't even follow up /escalate or provide ETA or do anything else on our requests. They haven't approved or denied it. Even the ads are not bringing any conversions just burning the budget. Not recommended at all.

Le royaume du chat

J'ai utilisé cette application -qui est cher- comparé à google ads et FB ads, sans résultat alors que leurs concurrents en apportent.
Trois mois plus tard on me prélève 1 € alors qu'il n'y avait plus aucune campagne en cours pour "vérification". A fuir.

Gloge Store

Is not working. Besides, I should be able to select the products or collections I want to advertise. It doesn't make sense promoting everything in my store

WearAura

Not good at all, pixel errors about email and phone hashes not being detected and all snapchat support does is say "contact your developer". You're left on your own because their app does not work. I would not suggest even advertising with Snapchat due to their level of support. How a company like this is in business still baffles my mind.

Gina Jones Creations

Absolutely useless! I had issues with integration, I sent 2 emails and still no reply 2 weeks later!!!!

PicArt

ive installed the app and created a campaign, the Ads are blank and an error appeared, tried to reach out support, no help. This is what i got when i wrote to the official Shopify Snapchat Support Email: "Thanks for reaching out! This is an unmonitored email but you can learn more about Snapchat and Shopify on our Business Help Center" Yeah, thanks for nothing... Another 1 Star App.

GoodyTees.com

This is frustrating.
Why would you make the Snapchat Ads app available in my country to install while I can't use it for its sole purpose because my country isn't eligible for a business account on the app?
When I tried to start running ads, my account was automatically rejected!
What am I then going to use this app for if my country isn't eligible for it?
I have contacted Shopify support to further investigate this situation because all of this was just a total waste of time and would like it not to happen again to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4