Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Niche Afriq

Location Ghana

Just started. Have no comments yet. I am in the process of setting it up. Will return in a week with a review.

Love On Me by Angela | Online Store

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Still getting familiar with everything eCommerce. Barely figuring our Facebook and Instagram. Hopefully SnapChat won't be confusing

ELECTRON-INFO

Location France

Malgré de ma bonne volonté de vendre, votre application ne m'a rien vendu ou plutôt je n'ai rien vendu depuis que j'ai pris votre application, avez-vous une solution pour que je vende me articles.

OrtoCloud

This app is so far so well. I hope that it will make me rich because I've been doing this shit with tiktok for 6 months and I have yet to see any results. Tiktok is the worst app to advertise on by far, hopefully snapchat is better.

SharPharMade

Time spent using app 20 minutes

I didn't use this, yet ... so, I'm still on the edge about it! I just don't want to feel robbed, taken, and/or scammed. Praying for a good experience.

AromaticGardens

Time spent using app 8 minutes

So far im just getting started. I dont know anything about this up. Will see how it performs and I can respond to this later.

MerchbyThee

I have never used this app. I'm excited to give it a try and comeback with a proper review. Hopefully, it will help bring sells to my shop!

Casa Loréna Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have only just installed the app. It wasn't hard to install. As far as uploading sales videos, I've yet to do this. thank you

EPCLFINDS

its fairly easy but for me i personally need something to help me get and maintain customers. if you've got an little bit $ you capitalize multiple apps and daily then it great

Illumine Bags

i found this app very helpful with my ads. i will definitely be using this more often as time goes by.

Previous 1 3 4