Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

roclifefitness

Good app process was easy to do got me setup to be sending ads through snapchat seamlessly and integrated nicely with my store!

MY-YOGACONFORT

easy friendly to use, don't know yet regarding the ads, as for now I am not satisfied with other channels

Almond Hair Cosmetics

great fast flexible. i really advice snapchat ads , for business e-commerce very good marketing strategy.

Luxe Society Active

i use this app for paid ads and campaigns and its great. its very easy to use and straight forward for someone thats not a wiz with social media

NEED OBJECTS

J'ai utilisé cette application pour installer le pixel de snapchate ads à mon site internet shopify

HEAVEN VIBS

Good experience for now, i'am staring so i haven't got a lot of things to say. I'm satisfy for this first step.

Fr33skate

I use this app for social media and marketing. I enjoy a lot of snapchats features such as: filters

SSLoungeWear

so far it was quick and easy. I am still learning how to correctly us this app. This is my first time using it. I am not really good with electronics or media related stuff, but so far i am doing well.

Five Clickz

it makes life easy and i like how it targets things i search towards me on snapchat so its easy to access

bosscultureboutique.com

I like the fact that shopify provided a link. Snapchat itself is very unfriendly and is very confusing, the only clear thing about snapchat is how to pay to advertise... how to make changes to your account or find important information is a bit difficult .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9