Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

worthitboutique

I am new to the App but so far it has been very easy to navigate. It is very step by step and I love the simplicity of it>

snus-siberia.com

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina

klöässssssssscccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ccaccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccssssssssssssa

AmorEterno

Short learning curve in the beginning, ads are rejected if not 1080 x 1920 so plugging it straight to shopify doesn't help when you're trying to upload your product images directly. However the tracking in app helps!

lulus-rasierer

Location Germany

Einfach zu bedienen, und wenn man Snapchat versteht sehr profitable :)
Snapchat muss nur noch ins METAVERSUM!!

Curabags

I used the guide to set up snapchat ads for my business. It was easy to use!
I have not yet run any ads.

amgsco

was very easy to use and walk through the set up. easy to add and select media and the audience i was targeting.

calebdge

set up was easy peasy, it was really self explanatory. I would definitely tell a friend to tell a friend.

Savary

I'm really like it helpful do ads, for beginner like me. Just need to have attentions and time interesting wow...?

My Dream Kollection

I use this app to set up attractive ads for my clients and they love it! I love how easy it is for me to plan my ads and be consistent with the theme of my brand.

four feathers clothing

well im doing good but still getting these two to get working i know ill get it.then ill get the sales going and look for more customers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11