Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Zainacosmetic

Amazing app very fast and easy to navigate I would highly recommend everyone to promote this app love it!!!

Carson's Drink2Shrink

Good service. Very easy instructions on how to find info. I am very excited to start my journey with snapchat business

Pet Balomu

New to using app ok so far. Trying to figure the app out. So it is not much i can say at this point.

Me Webshop

just got started overview seems clear and everything is very clear for a beginner, i hope this wil inprove my store

Ajna Aqua

Doesn't work on Safari, had to download Google Chrome in order for it to work. Would have like to have known that beforehand.

Mysteriously Hipsterious

I used this app to help expand my business to a wider audience! This app helped me target niche groups and it was so nice!

RO-11

I Used this app to help me with shopify. Im really new in this one, lets see how it will go. I hope that Snapchat will help me to advertise and get more clinets for my shopify store.

thatsogood

It was very easy to setup Snapchat. Just joined so still waiting to see how well it works to promote my Shopify store. Thanks.

RNL Digital Only

It's Awesome! I've not used it that much. However, the testimonies of the users are fantastic. For Shopify to partner with Snapchat is a sign of good things the company is doing.

Hotmessmomma

I didnt really do much just accepted some stuff and agreed to some stuff and i have to use 100 characters so i am done now

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7