Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

jabelstores

it was pretty easy to set it up. no stress at all. straight to the point and very precise. had guidelines also

Modern Beauty Health

n jnjnnnjnjnjnnjnjnjnjnjnjnjnjnjnjnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

PrescoTokoz

i used the app to create my ads and it was pretty straight foward you don't have to be a computer tech to know what to do.

PuppyLuvCo

i used this app to meet new people and it also helped me by learning the app to make some business decisions

B-K Beauty

I believe the process went very smooth.
Although, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't use my personal number that i used for my personal account also for my business account as I only have one mobile number.

UNCCORG

Parece estar muy bien, no obstante no tengo experiencia con promoción de este ads y antes de dar una repuesta contundente prefiero esperar y ver los resultados que nos ofrece esta nueva app.

All American Hitch

I have only started to use this app for the shopify website and i hope to generate sales using it and will be very happy when it does. It is very easy to connect this app to your account

Pixie Jenkins

Love it. Automating Snapchat ads is fantastic and can't wait to see the results. I've used Snapchat for a while but seeing it work with Shopify - that's awesome.

Fros & Bros

It was easy to create an account with Snapchat as well as create my first ad. The process was very streamline and easy to understand.

A Touch of Chi Chi

It wasn't as much of a hassle to log into my existing account as I had thought it would be. Good job!

Previous 1