Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

C.O.F.F.EEE Apparel

So far I like that it was easy to download and easy to read. It didn't explain how much they will take off my card to run an ad .

Corinna's Crowns

I used this app it helped me connect my Snapchat to Shopify to create ads. It was easy to use and pretty self explanatory.

Apryl Active

Amazing experience. Would really want to see how this will increase sales and conversions. Looking forward to the snapchat experience.

My Fabulous Baby, LLC

I love this app! It allows me to promote my business to a number of different people across the world!

Casemonk

Very smooth integration and setup. Impressed by the design of UX. I hope it will give good results in future as well.

La Fresa Fashion Shop

i need to create an add first but so fas so good. setting up the business account was way more easier than interest business manager

Dotted Zebra Skincare

We have only just added this app (very easy to do) so will be able to include an accurate review in the coming weeks - fingers crossed :)

Nyght Star

really like how easy it is to use. everything is simple and self explanatory and it is easy to manage.

Imadiva Lingerie

I really love it!!!!!!!! Keep the good work. And I would like to see the evolution of Snapchat ads.

I Am Lilou Bloom

Just installed & ready to learn and see what it can do for my newly started business. www.iamliloubloom.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15