Grow and Measure Sales
Install the Snap Pixel to optimize towards purchases. Reach high-intent audiences who recently visited your products.
Create Engaging Product Ads
Easily sync your product catalogs in Shopify to create engaging product ads in Snapchat’s Ads Manager or through Shopify’s Marketing tab.
Launch Campaigns in Shopify
Create Brand Awareness Ads to reach new audiences or Dynamic Shopping Ads to re-engage potential customers—all from Shopify’s Marketing tab.
About Snapchat Ads
About Snapchat Ads
Snapchat Ads allow brands to reach Snapchat’s unique audience and drive meaningful results for their businesses. Join 10,000+ Shopify merchants using the Snapchat Ads app to market and grow their businesses!
Seamlessly build your brand and grow sales on Snapchat
- Create and manage ad campaigns directly from the “Marketing Activities” tab in Shopify
- Set-up the Snap Pixel within a few clicks
- Sync your Catalog so you have the most up-to-date product information for your ads
Reach a unique, highly engaged audience
- Snapchat has 218 million daily active users, on average¹
- Snapchatters are highly engaged, spending 30+ minutes a day on the app²
- 95% of Snapchatters say the app makes them feel happy, more than any other app tested³
Capture spending power of Millennial & Gen Z audiences
- Millennials and Gen Z have $1 Trillion in direct spending power⁴
- Snapchat reaches Gen Z better than other platforms—90% of 13-24 year olds in the US are on Snapchat (more than Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger combined)⁵
Easily create two types of campaigns from within Shopify’s Marketing tab
- Brand Awareness Ads
- Create engaging Brand Awareness Ads to reach new customers with Story Ads, which allow you to showcase anywhere from 3 to 20 products in a thematic way, such as items within a product category or a new line that’s launching.
- Dynamic Shopping Ads
- Automatically re-engage high-intent audiences with Dynamic Shopping Ads. Promote your entire catalog to people who have recently visited your website, in real-time.
Already using Snapchat’s Ads Manager?
Here’s why you should consider using the Snapchat Ads app:
- Install the Snap Pixel easily, within a few clicks. The Snap Pixel allows you to:
- Measure the effectiveness of your campaigns by attributing purchases to ads and viewing metrics like return-on-ad-spend
- Target audiences who have recently viewed their products while excluding those who have already purchased
- Sync the products from your store into a new Snapchat product catalog, which you can use to build engaging shoppable product ads in Snapchat Ads Manager
- Snap Inc. internal data Q4 2019. See Snap Inc. public filings with the SEC.
- Snap Inc. internal data Q1 2019.
- 2018 US Murphy Research Study commissioned by Snap Inc.
- Cassandra an Engine Company. Generational Spend Research Q1 2019.
- Data from Snap Ads Manager as of April 19, 2019. Percentages calculated by dividing addressable reach by relevant census figures.
Free to install
Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Overall rating Based on 19 reviews
Most recent reviews
Is a TRAP! This app generate just trafic but 0 potential clients. DON'T NEED TO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME! Real deception for us.
Your Goods Central
This is the worst integration that I've ever seen. When you install the app on your Shopify Admin you get the standard (for Shopify) spend $25 and get $100 coupon. Only, I spent $75 and snap chat wouldn't honor the coupon or apply it to my account. I contacted them for 6 days and they kept giving me the run around. I had to threaten to dispute it with my credit card company before their customer service group would even contact the billing department. 2 WEEKS LATER!!! I was given a credit for $100.
Be sure of the type of item you want to sell on SnapChat. From my test, the CPC is cheaper than most other platforms but you get what you pay for and it is spent quickly! The quality of the traffic is very poor compared to the same products being advertised on Facebook or Google. I'm sure that if your running brand recognition and not looking for conversions SnapChat would be fine but not if your looking for sales, unless you find the perfect product.
Terrible app, doesn't even connect the "verify email". When you click on verify email goes directly to an error 404 page. Customer service is so poorly trained and will waste your time. Do yourself a favor and NOT dl this app. Just use a business manager instead, and thank me later. Can't believe a company with some of the most resources and Billions in ad spend revenue on the line... can't provide us a working app (when all these small app makers deliver a much better product).