Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

The Twisted Tulip

Great app! There were a few things we needed tweaked to our liking and the team was very helpful in doing this for us! It has helped my customers to filter searches when they are looking for specific sizes, which has always been one of their biggest request! This was just what we were looking for!

Fancy Scent

I have a store with over 12k of products. This app worked perfect for me! Support is top notch and fixed my issues fast! Great app!

July 16, 2019

We would like to thank you for this amazing review! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like that we achieved that goal with you. It is so nice to hear that our team helped to make your experience such a positive one! We are thrilled to receive such great feedback!

Thank you!

SHOP-ZAVI

This app is brilliant! Its really helped grow my sustainable fashion brand - Zavi Clothing.
We sell fully sustainable clothing with top quality fabrics for a better world, for you!

Triple Armour

Great customer service. I needed help to move the location of the instant search widget. The team at Snappy Search were very responsive and resolved my request in a quick turnaround. They even offered options for customisation. Well done Snappy Search! Would be even better if the app allows search result to display individual questions from the frequently asked question page. At the moment when you type a word, the search result will display pages containing that word only.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We continue to improve the search so that our customers feel happy.

agilam

I installed this app as a trial version and exploring the different options ,looks good.customer support is good

May 6, 2019

Thank you for your review. We keep improving every day.

Online Shop 4uWePrint

The app takes my store to a higher level thanks to the great support. AWESOME customer service. I have used many apps before and uninstalled many but this is a keeper! Also the support was fast, great, polite just awesome. So thumbs up for the team!

LQ Deals Distribution

I have installed and tried different SEVERAL similar apps. This one is by FAR the best one you can use. The support is FANTASTIC they go above and beyond to help you. RECOMMENDED APP, do not hesitate to install.

Left Coast Collective

Cool extra features on the app but the general functionality is similar to a couple others however the out of their way to help customer service puts them far and away one of the better apps/experiences I've had on Shopify to date

Theshirtfactory

Great search app and quick suggestions. Excellent customer support. quick response. I would like to recommend it!

MCB Buys

Great little App.... does exactly what is stated... snappy search's at a good price! Support team are pretty quick too... 5 Thumbs up!

Previous 1 3 4