Snappy Search & Smart Search

Snappy Search & Smart Search

by Heysenior

Product filter & smart search, instant search suggestions

Gadhvistore

Soooooo Bad!!!!, I tried to get this app several times and it failed , when i got the app , it messed up my Store and the app is so simple.
I was not going to leave a bad review but this app ruined my store.

May 3, 2019

The application is working correctly, the application is stable, our customer service is fast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you never contacted us, your comment has no basis.

The application is installed independently without affecting your theme.

We are doing a deep investigation to get to the truth, we are detecting many strange things about this comment.

Romantic Express

I initially loved this app. However for the second time in 2 months none of my products added recently that I can notice are included in search suggestions. Probably at least a week or two. I notified them of this the last time it happened and they fixed it within a couple of days. But why did I have to tell them that there was a problem. I do not know exactly how long that the search has been broken this time.
If they fix this time, I cannot wait for it to break again. I really wanted to work with them. They seem nice. I am surprised that other stores have not checked results and reviewed accordingly. There is no way this is only happening on my store. Unfortunately I am being forced to use a competitor.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the Review, always helping all our customers.

Michelles Boutiquee

Although a very basic product suggestions app and doesn't offer any extra feature unlike all other apps, for a starter store like us it's the best we can get in the current price point. Recommend it.

EDIT: Downgrading the rating
1. Slows down/freezes my pages. Incremental results takes too long to appear.
2. Apps with advanced features are free, if you don't have thousands of products.
3. Doesn't work if you change theme, on some themes looks very bad, doesn't work on mobile.