Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

Gadhvistore

Soooooo Bad!!!!, I tried to get this app several times and it failed , when i got the app , it messed up my Store and the app is so simple.
I was not going to leave a bad review but this app ruined my store.

May 3, 2019

The application is working correctly, the application is stable, our customer service is fast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you never contacted us, your comment has no basis.

The application is installed independently without affecting your theme.

We are doing a deep investigation to get to the truth, we are detecting many strange things about this comment.

Romantic Express

I initially loved this app. However for the second time in 2 months none of my products added recently that I can notice are included in search suggestions. Probably at least a week or two. I notified them of this the last time it happened and they fixed it within a couple of days. But why did I have to tell them that there was a problem. I do not know exactly how long that the search has been broken this time.
If they fix this time, I cannot wait for it to break again. I really wanted to work with them. They seem nice. I am surprised that other stores have not checked results and reviewed accordingly. There is no way this is only happening on my store. Unfortunately I am being forced to use a competitor.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the Review, always helping all our customers.