Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

Kinky Bella

So far so good. My only concern is that the product filters only appear after performing a search but I need something which displays the filters without having to do a search. I have tried to contact the company / developers via an online form on shopify but I keep getting errors.

October 24, 2019

Hi Kinky,

We made all the changes you requested, please check your SPAM tray, apparently our emails are not coming to you :)

She Wore Flowers

The app doesn't integrate perfectly with my theme due to a central screen search bar embedded in my purchased theme but the support is great and they've helped me get it looking good and functioning great!

Dorm Outlet Store

Just started this. The default search for my store (debut theme) was seriously lacking and I was seriously disappointed in that feature. This app definitely changes the way the search functions and if someone is searching out something specific this seems to find everything I can think of searching out on my store and I can not see the reason a customer leaves the store because they could not find something a reason for not purchasing anymore. Well worth the monthly fee. 500+ product store, many variations, within approx a dozen collections.