Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

FeelEnergizedRadio

I really do like this app on how it breaks down all of the categories and displays all of the products. It would be nice if this app could reduce the amount of space below between products. So the customer doesn't keep on scrolling.

Other than that it is a good app

VIDSIG

Such an awesome app and great customer support, thank you very much guys!
I was needed some customization and they added it to my store in no time!

Nord-West - Partner für Industrie und Handwerk

Really really good support!
We had two problems and the support solved it immediately - thanks again for this!

The App is really nice, clear and unique. We'll continue to use this App :-)!

April 16, 2020

Hi Nord-West - Partner für Industrie und Handwerk, we appreciate the feedback 🙏! Happy selling and keep being awesome!

Southern Sports & Outdoors

Ease of use is incredible and the price is great as well. I needed to be able to share 10k+ items and this was the best choice for me.

Tradeprices Building Supplies & Services Limited

Spend over £500.00 and you'll receive a Chrome Towel Radiator worth £129.99 absolutely free (Terms Apply)

Jetski Garage

We used this app to help set up our search and to be able to search SKUs. The customer service is outstanding with quick replies and updates.

ibspot

I'm really content with this. At first, I was irritated because I had to contact the staff of this app. so that he could access my website and finish installation the app. However, by the working of professional person, it works really well, and design is what I wanted. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Trade Sports

When customising your shop the costs can begin to stack up, but this is one of those apps where it is definitely worth installing, the search function is infinitely fast and although there may be better apps this one works flawlessly, instantly and cost effectively. We recently had an issue when we installed another app on the theme which caused a conflict, I emailed customer service and it was fixed for us within an hour. I will continue to use this app, if you want to see how it works go to our website tradesports.co.uk and actually see the working version in action.

Active Endeavors

The app is very simple and easy to use. They are are also EXTREMELY quick to respond and help us make changes. Great service and product!

February 7, 2020

Thank you 🙏 We’re thrilled you like the app!!!

Tijo Jewellery

Nice app and responsive team! Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5