Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

BIZARRE PRINTS

first product awesome pricing and smooth uploading. i hope shipping would be smooth as well. will be back to say how the first order was

ASfixx

Excellent APP, easy to work, very practical efficient, good content, light and functional, I recommend it and I will use it on other platforms, thanks. Fixxshop

MASSADI

I am doing business with Printy6 because their prices are affordable and app is so user-friendly.I strongly recommend anybody who wants to do POD to part with Printy6.

Ponder and Soul

I use this app for both Etsy and Shopify and I love how easy it is to use and the products that they offer are good quality. Happy Customers thanks to this app.

Mielosima

Amazing App. So easy to use and very effective. The Products and Shipping Prices look very good too!

I.S Wear

This app is easy to use, I design t-shirts and they are affordable. It is flexible I can upload write design.

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

I have had no complaints from my customers, though shipping seemed a bit slow. Quality is on the spot though. I just received a test pair of high top sneakers and they are perfect. App is easy enough to use and has a nice assortment of products. The design tool could use a few things like a create pattern and apply to all placements options. Over all 5 stars.

Black Everything Company

love that the site is user friendly and the quality of selection of products. easy integration and updating.

Odyssey

It is so easy to use! I can't wait to see all the amazing designs I can make now with this simple but powerful app!

AllForQueenss

This app has really helped put my ideas to life. Cant wait to see the outcome of my store and most of all my sales.