Note globale
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 11 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 avril 2018

I would like to see different color option for shoes

Hgm Co
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 mars 2021

Hello there, it's just the beginning of the story for me, for now I can't say a lot, I like the products I find there, that's why I'm looking further. I tried a couple times to create a shoe pattern, and it's not so easy, because you can't zoom and it's hard to be precise if you need to place a design in a specific area, mirror is ok but for text and not regular patterns it's not of any help.
So if you can improve the tools, with a zoom and the possibility to put some line guides it will be very helpful... any way it is not impossible to work with it, but have to tell if for any reason you click on the left mouse button, you'll quit your page and loose your work. There is no saving possibility. Can't talk about product themselves, but it was an easy process to set the all thing, so give a try, and see what happens...
Wish you a wonderful day and hope this helps.

Meow Cat'z
France
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 juin 2019

i use this app for making shoes very good with every image so far wish i could add more than four images but other than that works good

Trailer Trash Boujee
7 novembre 2018

I have no problems with this application, it does what it says it will do from my experience.

fign
17 mars 2019

Easy to use and had what I wanted (updated sneaker styles) but can't put color on the soles, plastic / rubber parts of shoes / sneaker. And not sure if color will be as brilliant cause it gets dull when it settles in.

NON Apparel
22 septembre 2020

Well my shop is new and haven't sold anything yet but the app works well and there are a lor of nice products to have fun with...maybe the clothes are a bit pricey.

The Boring Panda Tees
Espagne
14 décembre 2018

I'm just at the design a product phase, but so far it's a great experience. I'm still trying to figure out how to make different parts of a product different colors.

La Vie Cajun
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 23 avril 2020

I can't see my designs on certain area's I put my Brand. There's also the fact that you guy's don't offer different colors, in a uniform world all we would wear would possibly be white or grey or something but this is no that time fortunately so varieties of color is essential for my brand to grow as well as pants, embroideries, Has, Gym bags,purses, jackets and all in different varieties, and colors. My presence is growing by the hour online and has been for sometime now. The thing I've created thus far have been more than exceptional but my customers need and deserve MORE. Other than that you guy rock.

BMC&A
Modifié le 19 mars 2021

Printy6 app is very easy to use. I was not able to change the font for each word as I had hoped. This is my first design with no stress was worth it!

Inspire The, LLC
18 janvier 2018

so far so good! I just started using this to design products for my webite.

The Dlc Company