Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

BOOMFOLK

I have only just started using the Printy6 App this morning, but I am really happy so far! Nice and easy to use.

Meow Cat'z

Hello there, it's just the beginning of the story for me, for now I can't say a lot, I like the products I find there, that's why I'm looking further. I tried a couple times to create a shoe pattern, and it's not so easy, because you can't zoom and it's hard to be precise if you need to place a design in a specific area, mirror is ok but for text and not regular patterns it's not of any help.
So if you can improve the tools, with a zoom and the possibility to put some line guides it will be very helpful... any way it is not impossible to work with it, but have to tell if for any reason you click on the left mouse button, you'll quit your page and loose your work. There is no saving possibility. Can't talk about product themselves, but it was an easy process to set the all thing, so give a try, and see what happens...
Wish you a wonderful day and hope this helps.

Inspire The, LLC

Printy6 app is very easy to use. I was not able to change the font for each word as I had hoped. This is my first design with no stress was worth it!

Guten Tog, Ltd.

Easy to use and well priced. Products received were of very good quality. I have no complaints. Thanks!

Specialty Outlet

I use this App to design items for my store. I particularly like the clock as it will go great in my Watch/Clock collection. I would like to have one vendor for both items, except printy6 does not sell WATCHES, claim you do but can't locate them. I like the products here. I get clothing, boots, and phone grippers cheaper elsewhere. It's all about the benjamins.

SOC!ETY: DIVIDED. TOGETHER.

Printy6 has some really cool and unique product offerings. I recently created some custom athletic shoes that are a hit on my Shopify store! www.dennis2society.com

FRUIT CLOTHING CO

I just created my first T-shirt with this app, stoked with the outcome, very simple and easy to understand couldnt be more happier now on to making plenty more!!

The Boring Panda Tees

Well my shop is new and haven't sold anything yet but the app works well and there are a lor of nice products to have fun with...maybe the clothes are a bit pricey.

generalstorelive

i used this upp to convert my designs into sales in a very easy way
i like the application because it used in a very simple way

SHOP-BORDE

fournisseur very good
pour les shose white
repect my logo quatlity perfect
expédition assez speed
quality shose perfect
contact et suivie expédition perfect rien a dire

shop-borde