Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

FRUIT CLOTHING CO

I just created my first T-shirt with this app, stoked with the outcome, very simple and easy to understand couldnt be more happier now on to making plenty more!!

The Boring Panda Tees

Well my shop is new and haven't sold anything yet but the app works well and there are a lor of nice products to have fun with...maybe the clothes are a bit pricey.

generalstorelive

i used this upp to convert my designs into sales in a very easy way
i like the application because it used in a very simple way

SHOP-BORDE

fournisseur very good
pour les shose white
repect my logo quatlity perfect
expédition assez speed
quality shose perfect
contact et suivie expédition perfect rien a dire

shop-borde

Jago closet

this one of the best app so far very easy to use, adding products, designing them a breeze. love it..

The Souvenir Place

I ordered a shirt and was impressed with the quality. I have just started using Printy6 and taking it a step at a time, so it's kinda hard to do a full review, but I love the shoes and the wall decor. Hoping to keep adding to my shop from P6! Thanks!

LOL, I Need that! LLC

Excellent user experience! I would definitely watch out for errors in the product description. Use Grammarly and make life easier.

MorgenandCo

Nice app .. good design hub(missing duplicate design), would love to see some more variety of sports clothes like fit long sleeve crop tops and other sports bras.. haven't checked the products in live but overall looks good

Parnell Apparel

So far so good. I have been using Printy6 for about a month now. I have to say its not bad, I have designed footwear and watches, it is simple to make up designs. The only issue I have is that its glitchy when trying to design on my phone, they should look into that. I done one test order for the High Top shoes. The production took 6 days and was posted by DHL. It took 5 days to get from China to Ireland and considering it was during a global pandemic it wasn't to bad.

Dropjalkiprint

Good app for any beginner Good app for any beginnerGood app for any beginnerGood app for any beginner

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8