Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Cincy.Shop

The first order through this app was delayed, but seemingly good quality (did not receive a complaint). The second order was delayed again, saying they needed a phone number with the order (no, you don't. the customer will not be receiving sms updates). Then it was radio silence for a week and when I asked again, the order was delayed because of Chinese New Year. Checked back in 2 weeks later and now I'm hearing it's not shipping that is delayed - it's production, because of the coronavirus. The order was placed in the beginning of DECEMBER and it is now MARCH and there has been absolutely no indication of when,if,how this will be made and shipped. Also nothing close to a refund or partial refund or credit for the insane delay. I now have the customer asking me for a refund, so it seems I will be out double the cost ($400). Shopify needs to step in if this is how Printy6 is fine operating.

Lingo Ink

If there were 0 stars I would of chose that Printy 6 is a complete joke and I am not sure why Shopify would align themselves with this company. I have a customer who purchased an item a month ago and has not received their product. I emailed them several times the 1st excuse was the staff is celebrating Chinese new years wait until next week. They was not even going to let myself or the consumer know that of this unless I contacted them. Now they are saying that they do not know when the customer will get their product because of the virus and again I had to follow up with them after they took money and still no product has been shipped. If you don't want to start off poorly with your customers do not get this app it has been a complete nightmare I have contacted Shopify because they have affiliated with them to help solve this issue.

February 22, 2020

Hi,
This is John from Printy6, we are so sorry for the order was delayed, because the Chinese New Year Holidays and corona-virus in China, almost all factories and shipping companies were forced to go out of business.
The good news is the epidemic has been brought under control, our factory and shipping companies as been back in operation since 5 days ago, I wonder, could I just crave your more indulgence ? I think your order will be fulfilled within couple days, or we can just fully refund to you.
With regard to this case, we are deeply sorry.
Best Regards,
Thanks.

Purposely Designed

UPDATE
I did finial get a response email from John the Founder & CEO but only after this negative review. The order for which the chargeback was issued finally arrived today 01/02/20 a total of 32 days after it was purchased. It took 5 emails and the negative review to get any tracking information and a response to my inquires for correct tracking data. AS of yet I do not know whether the charge back will be dropped due to the length of time it took to get the product. I will update again with the final outcome.

DO NOT USE- They will not provide you with actually usable tracking numbers nor will they respond to request for them. I have a $175 charge back from an order because of this. I have reached out to them 3 times for 1 order with no response. This is just the latest in a long list of problems with this company. I have had customers complain about several orders through them about the printing coming off after just a few weeks, non delivery and shipping.

December 31, 2019

We are so sorry about the problem, I have checked your 3 orders, could you let us know which order is not delivered? I can promise that we will bear your lost and solve the problem.

FUNDERBOMB.COM

Product (A clock) arrived damaged. Printy6 (Snaprinting) agreed to send a replacement back in June. The replacement has still not arrived. Worst of all is Printy6 has been continuously ignoring further requests for support. This is unacceptable! I am forced to refund the entire purchase price to my customer.

Mystix Co

Terrible place to get stuff fulfilled through. Takes a month for anything to get even shipped. Never coming back.

KANDY N CHROME STORE

THIS APP HAS ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

PRODUCTS SHIP FROM CHINA SO ORDERS TAKE OVER A MONTH TO FULLFILL!

5ohNation

I do not know if all products are the same (my issue was with the pop sockets) but I would say either way do not waste your time, especially if you care about your business and your customers. On my VERY FIRST order with Printy6, two weeks passed and there was no update of my order which I thought was odd. So I contacted them via chat, took them 5 days to respond, at which point they said your order has been updated, so now it shows processed and shipped. It doesn't do this automatically?! The package still hasn't arrived to my customer. So 3 negatives here...
1. Not a good app in terms of fulfillment (no auto fulfill, have to manually pay for your orders) no automatic tracking, and not a very intuitive platform.
2. Extremely slow customer service
3. Extremely slow shipping, even worse than aliexpress..

NDMK BRAND

Horrible experience, its been 1 month now and haven't had any of my orders fulfilled. My customers ordered custom phone grips and have not received anything yet.

Gen X Printworks

UPDATE: so it took Printy6 a full week to respond to my request for specs by telling me "sizing was after the next step." Their customer service literally doesn't understand what they do and told me where to find the size chart. I just want to know what size files they need for certain items but, obviously, that's too much to expect from a company that allegedly does "print on demand." Their answer to "what specs to you need to print because I'm tired of guessing" is "Size 10."

They don't offer a lot of products, the only thing I was interested in were the sneakers because their sneakers don't have the black rubber that, but they are so not worth the effort to get an answer from them.

So, so, so much guesswork. The only specs they give you is upload a jpg in 300dpi. Cool. Except...they don't tell you what SIZE you need to upload for any given product and if you go too big then it takes forever to get the image to upload and create the mockup. I tried asking the alleged "chat" where the literal specs for each item is but I was told "chat" was offline and they'd email...eventually...when it suited them, I guess. I've been trying for the last half hour to get a mockup for a wallet created so I can offer it on my site, but I feel like Goldilocks and just can't find the right size image to get it to work.

Also, their set up time is long. 3-7 days leaves a lot of time in between. I get that they can't guarantee 3 but people like to have at least an idea of when they'll receive their items and saying "anywhere from 1-3 weeks" isn't good customer service.

On the plus side, which is why this was a 2 not a 1 star review, they do offer some (limited) products like wallets and sneakers that look nice. We'll see.

Any Means

Really bad customer service. I decided to remove all Printy6 products from my store. The items take much too long to produce. When you ask for status or help it takes 5 days to get a less than professional response. I 100% would not recommend them.