Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Jago closet

this one of the best app so far very easy to use, adding products, designing them a breeze. love it..

The Souvenir Place

I ordered a shirt and was impressed with the quality. I have just started using Printy6 and taking it a step at a time, so it's kinda hard to do a full review, but I love the shoes and the wall decor. Hoping to keep adding to my shop from P6! Thanks!

LOL, I Need that! LLC

Excellent user experience! I would definitely watch out for errors in the product description. Use Grammarly and make life easier.

MorgenandCo

Nice app .. good design hub(missing duplicate design), would love to see some more variety of sports clothes like fit long sleeve crop tops and other sports bras.. haven't checked the products in live but overall looks good

Parnell Apparel

So far so good. I have been using Printy6 for about a month now. I have to say its not bad, I have designed footwear and watches, it is simple to make up designs. The only issue I have is that its glitchy when trying to design on my phone, they should look into that. I done one test order for the High Top shoes. The production took 6 days and was posted by DHL. It took 5 days to get from China to Ireland and considering it was during a global pandemic it wasn't to bad.

Dropjalkiprint

Good app for any beginner Good app for any beginnerGood app for any beginnerGood app for any beginner

The Indy City

Haven't gotten any products from them yet but I like what they have to offer and the integration. The design module could be a little more user friendly and that is the reason I didn't give them 5 stars

Gosset-Shop G-S

mes client nom pas encore commendes je trouve que les prix sont un peut élever reste a voire je vais commendes moi m'aime pour voire.

sportswear Karma-gameR

Bonjour, je me sers depuis peu de votre société pour ma boutique en ligne et une vente avait été faite et la qualité du produit été au rendez-vous. Application simple à utiliser. j’espère que cela va continuer. Merci pour tout et bonne continuation.

Runners city international

Brilliant App Love it it's so simplistic and easy to use. Next is to see how the products perform when i start running ads next month.