Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Hustla4Real Clothing

I chose this app because i thought it will help me. its ok. i still have alot of learning to do. if you think its amazing really.

GONUNU

I want to work with Printy6 and gave them a chance. Their app is great, but they have issues within ordering/production from what I've experienced so far. Customer support is very good. Minus 1 star about the mistake with my orders. I will certainly make it a five once more orders come in. Relieved.

Order 1 (1 pair of shoes) = Great.
Order 2 and 3 (4 pairs of shoes) = Received wrong shoes & got replaced but received 2 sizes too big, so the replacements of the replacements were wrong. They offered to send replacements again, which shows that they want to correct their mistakes and this is a good sign. I have received the replacements of the replacements, and my customers are happy with their items.
Order 4 (1 pair of shoes) = Great.
Order 5 (1 pair of shoes) = Great.
Order 6 - Waiting for the Wuhan Virus to calm down. Customers have contacted me with concerns about the spread of the virus...

Grateful Roses

I've crated two products so far. Seems like the app works well, however I wish the products had customer reviews to make better decisions to put products in my store. I'll keep using it because they have a variety of products and the ease of use.

Fashion Heats

i'm been using this for a few days now, the app seem cool but i haven't put it in action as yet, so we will see how it does

Unicorns and Stuff Dot Com

Just started using. Like the options so far. Will continue to explore. Not sure if I care being solicited for a 5 star review only designing two products. Need more time to see if the products are quality, before I give it 5.

BONGO

So far, so good but I haven't experienced how shipping is yet. Easy to design and upload. The best part is free shipping for EMS countries. Recommended.

Trailer Trash Boujee

i use this app for making shoes very good with every image so far wish i could add more than four images but other than that works good

HYMDUP

I just started using this app, playing around with different design ideas and so far I'm having a great time creating with it. Although I haven't published anything to my online store, I have attempted to set pricing and have had a little difficulty with that.

Urban Defiance Apparel

I used this app to design sneakers, watches and pillows and more, it served me well. However I would like to have more options as to what to do with my product once I'm finished, like storing it before I upload to my store.

Shenandoah Valley Compass

Great Selection of Products. Easy Design Lab. Haven't Received Any products from them yet. Wish there were more Mock Up Images.