Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Pajaritaflora Body

I use this app for printing sneaker designs. It is simple to use. I wish it were a bit more advanced because there is ony one view to work from and ony one way to put a pattern and shoes need to have opposite patterns on each. So i reworked my design to not need that and am able to use these nice sneaker designs.

2T17

I like everything about the app, except for the fact that items such as shoes only come in white, and that you can't rotate the image.....However, I literally just started using this app, so maybe I just didn't see these options.

macvintage1876

So far the app is working well, it is much easier than some apps. Since I can adjust the size of my png images, from small to large or vise versa.

La Vie Cajun

I'm just at the design a product phase, but so far it's a great experience. I'm still trying to figure out how to make different parts of a product different colors.

Coffee Sanity

Really app to use. The product line isn't extensive but enough to get an online store started. Very good.

Silent Doodles

The throw pillow product looks good, though there is some slight difference in colours between display image ('set white to transparent') and that in the actual product. It would also be useful for customers if care labels could be included for fabric/washable products.

Divine Works of Genius

I used this app to load my art on various products you offered I was so impressed and shocked at how advanced this system is. I love it so far. the one complaint I have is the time line provided for executing and delivery of the product 5-17 days for delivery seems a little excessive but not a show stopper for me. it would be nice if this estimated time line was part of the transfer process when loading products into the shopify store. anyway keep up the great work your developers should be commended.

fign

I have no problems with this application, it does what it says it will do from my experience.

Willows Mahalo

I used this app to create new decor. It has good capabilities but takes a little time to figure out the quality of you photos. I would recommend it to other users.

rockstarztshirt

Great app. is a little bit complicated to use but is ok. Have a lot of stuff that we need to learn to use. Hopefully will make some money