Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Urban Defiance Apparel

I used this app to design sneakers, watches and pillows and more, it served me well. However I would like to have more options as to what to do with my product once I'm finished, like storing it before I upload to my store.

Shenandoah Valley Compass

Great Selection of Products. Easy Design Lab. Haven't Received Any products from them yet. Wish there were more Mock Up Images.

realwarriorgrafix

nice !!!

TigerEye Lifestyle

Unique products like watches and sneakers to create a custom look. Looking forward to more unique products.

Milleyeons

I like this app for the creation of shoes. I'll be testing the product to see how well the print is. It would be a lot more useful of an application if it had a 3D moveable simulation to better design the shoes.

NON Apparel

Easy to use and had what I wanted (updated sneaker styles) but can't put color on the soles, plastic / rubber parts of shoes / sneaker. And not sure if color will be as brilliant cause it gets dull when it settles in.

Slope Life

I use this app to create products for shopify. I like the ease of its application and use. I wish you had more clothing options. I'd like to find a competitive product provider that makes it possible to sell wholesale and still make a profit. More options for clothing, hats, etc would be great! Love that you do have a unique selection of products.

weapons with love

i used this app for shoes it worked well.. however the mockup generator could use some retooling..i wish you had more products

Artsy Christian Products

Easy to use app. Love it that the shipping costs are included. This makes my life easier. - Wish there were more products, but not bad - I trust they will keep adding great products.

12tribes

I like the great quality of shoes they have. didn't know they had an app for putting your own label on it. Awesome!