Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

weapons with love

i used this app for shoes it worked well.. however the mockup generator could use some retooling..i wish you had more products

Artsy Christian Products

Easy to use app. Love it that the shipping costs are included. This makes my life easier. - Wish there were more products, but not bad - I trust they will keep adding great products.

12tribes

I like the great quality of shoes they have. didn't know they had an app for putting your own label on it. Awesome!

Grace Appeal

I love this app and the products are great and very user friendly, The shoe printing is a blast and so much more.

Reign4ever

I just started using this app and it has lots of potential. Definitely worth using. Very easy to navigate and no delays while in the app.

AxyPaxy

You can design way more products than printful but mockups are quite bad!
I rate 4 stars
my store is www.axypaxy.com

Pajaritaflora Body

I use this app for printing sneaker designs. It is simple to use. I wish it were a bit more advanced because there is ony one view to work from and ony one way to put a pattern and shoes need to have opposite patterns on each. So i reworked my design to not need that and am able to use these nice sneaker designs.

2T17

I like everything about the app, except for the fact that items such as shoes only come in white, and that you can't rotate the image.....However, I literally just started using this app, so maybe I just didn't see these options.

macvintage1876

So far the app is working well, it is much easier than some apps. Since I can adjust the size of my png images, from small to large or vise versa.

La Vie Cajun

I'm just at the design a product phase, but so far it's a great experience. I'm still trying to figure out how to make different parts of a product different colors.