Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Appia Christian Lifestyle

the app is nice, easy and professionnal

Anvick

Just started with this app but working very well so far. I like the item mix that is offered compared to other apps that mostly have the same items. This app could benefit with an interface like SKYOU for design.

Dvddisegno

Good and simple to use App so far , cool products to choose and modify as you like!

All The Best.

22lionsbookstore

I like the products and the app, but I wish there was a clearer explanation on how payment and orderers are processes. I have gave up on many companies, including Printful, for not being fully honest about the quality of their products, their orders processing or their refund policy. However, my time is often wasted creating products that then need to be deleted. So I am not sure Printy6 is better, but so far it does offer more quality and simplicity, which is good.

Perfectfinds

GOOD: print quality, prices for product, free shipping, customer service ( when they are available)

BAD: shipping times ( my order took about 5- 6 weeks), wasn't provided a tracking number( they said it was a technical error on their end and it is fixed now), customer service not always available

Hgm Co

I would like to see different color option for shoes

4pj Designs

So far so good. Black to transparent would be helpful and a selection of T shirts.

L J P Designs

great app easier to use than others.

Valentinounlimited

i love working with the shoes. i just wish there was a way to easily incorporate and place my logo into the designs.

Mapoule

Good application but I can't change some informations (change the description in french for example). But the application work very well and esily.