Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Girl Exhale Company

This POD has THE WORST customer service experience. They sent me the wrong order, I informed them of the issue. Ashley apologized and said that she will send me a new order. After that exchange, they went silent for weeks. I couldn't give my customer an update on the order. I had to issue a refund to my customer. I sent numerous emails to Printy6, asking for an update and informing them that I had to issue a refund to my customer. They were unresponsive. It wasn't until I got Shopify involved that Ashley finally replied. They sent me the replacement order, however its a customized order I can't do anything with it. The customer that placed the order is no longer interested in getting the product because it took too long (August 28 -October 22nd). I asked Ashley for a refund, she completely ignored that request. Terrible service.

Go Pilot UK

Stay away from them! My orders are still stuck more then a month, their website says 10 to 20 days for flat rate shipping. Their customer service replied after days said it can take 1 to 2 months for delivery with flat rate... They lie they cant be trusted I removed all their products.

October 9, 2020

Dear Rashid,

We are so sorry for the order was delayed, the website says flat rate shipping takes 10 - 20 days, that is true, but currently, because of the COVID-19 is spreading all over the world, the carrier's flight is much fewer than before, so, the flat rate shipping time is longer than before, but the flat shipping time still not such long as Ashely said, it takes about 25 days. I have checked your 2 orders, if you still don't receive the item within the next 2 weeks, we will fully refund to you.

Looking forward to your reply.

bunlyshop

2 of 3 phone case sample orders were printed wrong, no refund or resend from the company, decent customer service atleast they responded. At first I thought it was a mistake on my end but turns out it was their mistake, still no refund though

Artist Trust Hub

HAVE 2 OUTSTANDING ORDERS THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING WITH SO CANT UPDATE MY CUSTOMERS AND NOT BEEN REFUNDED FOR ANOTHER PAIR AS PROMISED. SUPPORT IS USELESS.

minniesartstore

This site is highly suspicious. I added my credit card to order a pair of canvas shoes. It had an error and said I would need to call for assistance. The number they gave is a bank. I looked up that bank and the number is wrong! I think they are trying to get my info. I will be reporting this to the BBB.

SAWCustomDesign

The reviews below must be paid reviews because my experience with this POD is absolutely the worst. I ordered a pillow on Aug 3rd it is still in China ( I know with COVID everything is taking longer)with absolutely no help from the company yet the leggings I ordered on Aug 7th are already sitting in my living room. The pillow actually cost me a very good client and lost me money. Now let's talk about the leggings. I order 3 pairs of the Capri leggings and they are not what the picture shows at all. There is a small pocket on the side with a black strip and on the back behind the knees, it is black. The waistband is also black and the mockup shows the graphic as an all-over print. The leggings are incredibly thin and cheap. I have lost money with the company buyer beware.

I Love a Hangar

Lots of recent 5 star reviews with only one sentence comments always makes me do that extra bit of due diligence and as part of that i check out the stores leaving these reviews. I recommend that you all check out the stores leaving these 5 star reviews too.
Anyway, I had high hopes as design interface was quite good and placing sample order was easy. Then it all went bad. There is simply no way I can confidently scale with this company based on the experience I am having with this sample order. Ordered a pair of sneakers on 20th January which gave "3-5 days" production time. 10 days later order still not shipped. After sending an email and waiting i was then told "3-7 working days" (which had also already passed). Anyway, i waited (not much choice). Finally I got a tracking number . I had paid for express shipping so thought I would get these fairly soon after production was complete. Nope. Still waiting and tracking still shows as "Shipment information sent to FedEx" . That's the last update from 21st July and here we are 10th August and no sample order has arrived and no updates. There is no way I would put volume through this group given the experience I have had so far. I am not angry, just genuinely disappointed and relieved. But better to find out now with one sample order than 500 legitimate customer orders. Feel like I dodged a bullet here.

Olivier Industries

Ordered some sample shoes, very bad quality. First it looks awesome and good made but one day of using the color of the shoes cracked. And only send in plastic bags and support is minus 10

Wasted Po

I would give the people who handle this a negative 10, if I could. I ordered a sample, on July 3rd. This isn't about the current state of the world, being in utter chaos. This is about one fulfillment app, refusing to acknowledge or answer 3 (COUNT 3) request, to use a different shipping method, now, or in the future (EVEN IF I WAS WILLING TO PAY EXTRA).

FedEx is the WORST shipping service on the planet. They were slow in 2019, and they're even that much slower now. I ordered another item, FROM THE SAME COUNTRY, after I ordered the shoe sample, and it reached here BEFORE the FedEx shipment (EVEN THOUGH THAT FULFILLMENT CENTER, HAD A DELAY IN PRINTING). Who was the shipping service, that beat FedEx, even with a delay in printing? DHL.

After asking Printy6 and going ignored, regarding the request to use DHL, no less than 3 times, I cannot stress enough the inability of a fulfillment service to work with a brand, and these people refuse to. You've been warned.

This was my final email to them: It would be a miracle if it reached here by the 29th, which is completely unacceptable. The shoes haven't even left your country yet. FedEx delivery is horrible in NYC. They consistently lose packages, and have the worst attempted service delivery, and that's not even taking into account, having to retrieve a package, once they "miss" delivery. You are vehemently opposed to the best option available. You refuse to answer any request to use DHL, now, or in the future. When I receive my shoes, IF I receive my shoes, I'll be leaving a very detailed review, of how you handled this, & why you never answered my request to use a far superior method of shipping. Had you bothered to entertain my request to use DHL, I may have considered giving you a 2nd chance. You have shown me you don't want to consider anything else except the worse shipping mandate that exist on the planet. Thank you for letting me know what kind of company you are. You've saved me a large amount of money, time, & headaches down the road. I'm very, VERY angry with your lack of response to my inquiry.

I've decided to delete the app, even after spending well over 72 frustrating hours, painstakingly putting together all my designs. That should tell you just how angry I am, with their lack of consideration for my request.

YaBrandYA™

BE AWARE - SCAM, SCAM Company.
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. I ordered Pair of shoes and paid Expedited Shipping. After my order seemed to be fulfilled they sent fake information to FedEx, Fake delivery time.
After waiting almost a month with Expedited Shipping... And contacting them more than 10 times,
They said - "we have checked this order, the tracking number has been replaced, the correct tracking number will be available tomorrow, so sorry the the inconvenience".

Of course, next day - nobody got in touch with me.
I checked with FedEx directly - they have NEVER received any packages from them - SCAM !!

This is company is pure SCAM, STAY AWAY, They located in China,with poor customer service. They don't speak English. I used to talk with them on Chinese to force them answer my emails.

Don't fall to any good reviews they have - is ALL FAKE, generated by their stuff.

I have long experience with Shopify, I am filling a COMPLAIN to take them out of market. This place not for SCAMMERS.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6