Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Beverly Carlyle

Users Beware - Possible dead app. We have placed our first test order on Feb 9th, but the order is stuck at "Scheduling" status. Moreover, we sent 2 emails to support and have not heard back. Shopify should take action against such apps and remove them posthaste.

February 22, 2021

Dear Michael, we truly apologize for the inconvenience brought to you on the previous orders, we had two weeks off from Feb 8 to Feb 21 because of the New Year holiday, so we are so sorry for the delayed response, we will ship out your orders ASAP, sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Thanks.

FullGym Shop

Very bad this application. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
This application really for my concept is not recommended for anyone, since I made an order more than a month ago and it has not yet reached my client, I contacted support and they do not give me an answer on the status of my order.

February 22, 2021

Hi dear,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience, we had two weeks off from Feb 8 to Feb 21 because of the New Year holiday, we will ship your items ASAP.

Best regards,
Thanks.

GaimLand Apparel

I placed a sample order with multiple items on Feb. 07 2021. The order has been is Scheduling status and hasn't changed. I've sent support multiple emails because that's the only form of contact option given. Still have not received a response. At this point I want to cancel my order and once again there's no option to do so. I know from recent experience other print on demand companies are easy to contact and ordering, production and shipping process was simple. This company is being promoted by Shopify but is definitely not operating with integrity. Can someone assist me with this issue.

Lasha Style

Our business is extremely dissatisfied with this provider. The very first order that was made and shipped to a customer had a mismatching color. Another review described it very well: "bleached" colors. Thats exactly what happened to the order. Two weeks went by, two emails were sent (the only method of communication) and there's no response at all. This app has damaged the respectability of the brand, cost us money and time. Wouldn't recommend.

Native Black Clothing Co.

I believe this is app is fraudulent and you may get what you ordered in about 2 months. It will probably be the wrong size as my customers sweatpants were entirely too small. Want customer service? Well you won't get that from Printy6! If I could give them a negative rating I would! F*******ck! I hate scammers. They make out like fat cats while you're left holding the mess they created. Stay away, stay away, stay away!!!!!

Crazy Silly

I installed this app 3 days ago based on their words "Better price and fast shipping - Price includes Shipping fees so there’re NEVER any other hidden costs! Bring you huge profit." Guess what? Their prices do not include shipping, and once you add in the cost for shipping, their prices aren't all that good. Their shipping times are ridiculously long, and they offer (and recommend) that I use their expedited shipping. Problem is, their expedited shipping is expensive and offers ship times that are about the same as other vendors' "regular" shipping. I emailed them about their "included" shipping, and they responded, "Hi, the price is not including the shipping fee." (at least they responded quickly). I deleted the app today. I can't understand why there are so many good reviews... perhaps they used to include shipping and provide better pricing.

Sir Ivan Official Shop

Placed two orders with this POD vendor, to test quality of the product. Chose expedited shipping (much extra) on both and after placing the order, both of them showed I only got basic shipping. I reached out to support and after a single response saying "let me take a look for you", nothing else after numerous emails and days passed. I won't be using this vendor anymore and recommend saying away from them. Printful is waaaaay better!

Girl Exhale Company

This POD has THE WORST customer service experience. They sent me the wrong order, I informed them of the issue. Ashley apologized and said that she will send me a new order. After that exchange, they went silent for weeks. I couldn't give my customer an update on the order. I had to issue a refund to my customer. I sent numerous emails to Printy6, asking for an update and informing them that I had to issue a refund to my customer. They were unresponsive. It wasn't until I got Shopify involved that Ashley finally replied. They sent me the replacement order, however its a customized order I can't do anything with it. The customer that placed the order is no longer interested in getting the product because it took too long (August 28 -October 22nd). I asked Ashley for a refund, she completely ignored that request. Terrible service.

Go Pilot UK

Stay away from them! My orders are still stuck more then a month, their website says 10 to 20 days for flat rate shipping. Their customer service replied after days said it can take 1 to 2 months for delivery with flat rate... They lie they cant be trusted I removed all their products.

October 9, 2020

Dear Rashid,

We are so sorry for the order was delayed, the website says flat rate shipping takes 10 - 20 days, that is true, but currently, because of the COVID-19 is spreading all over the world, the carrier's flight is much fewer than before, so, the flat rate shipping time is longer than before, but the flat shipping time still not such long as Ashely said, it takes about 25 days. I have checked your 2 orders, if you still don't receive the item within the next 2 weeks, we will fully refund to you.

Looking forward to your reply.

bunlyshop

2 of 3 phone case sample orders were printed wrong, no refund or resend from the company, decent customer service atleast they responded. At first I thought it was a mistake on my end but turns out it was their mistake, still no refund though

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7